Follistatin

italianboi949

italianboi949

Awards
Has anyone tried Follistatin ?? Is this peptide worth paying the extra money for to see some noticeable myostatin inhibiting gains ?? Should YK 11 a considerable SARM to try as well ?? Thank you and open for any discussion :)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
shoot subbed for info too!!
Hastur whenever u r back bro yates84 any experience with this bro?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would like to know as well, from someone who has tried legit follistatin.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shoot subbed for info too!!
Hastur whenever u r back bro yates84 any experience with this bro?
Epicatechin naturally increases follistatin, definitely seems to help while on cycle. As far as the peptide I have no actual experience but in theory I can see where it would help. As a cycle goes on follistatin and shbg are going to increase and this is one of the many reasons that gains taper off. We add in a steroid such as winny or masteron to help lower shbg so why not address follistatin as well? It's worth a shot imo.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epicatechin naturally increases follistatin, definitely seems to help while on cycle. As far as the peptide I have no actual experience but in theory I can see where it would help. As a cycle goes on follistatin and shbg are going to increase and this is one of the many reasons that gains taper off. We add in a steroid such as winny or masteron to help lower shbg so why not address follistatin as well? It's worth a shot imo.
sweet imma look more into it bro.
I gotta find a source.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEM Products has it on sale for $142
Spartan epicurus is less than a 1/3 of that! Peptides are a pain in the ass too, lyophilized powder that you have to reconstitute and can possibly damage with too much of a shake. I think I will just stick to epicatechin.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CEM Products has it on sale for $142
yeah this sh!t is expensive and not a whole lot of feedback and it's been put for a long time and still not popular so my guess it doesn't work.
also they say to make it work the administrating is complicated i have read that some where.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
yeah this sh!t is expensive and not a whole lot of feedback and it's been put for a long time and still not popular so my guess it doesn't work.
also they say to make it work the administrating is complicated i have read that some where.
From what I've read, that's cheap: "Human-grade follistatin is extremely expensive; costing more than $4,500 for just 1 milligram."

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read, that's cheap: "Human-grade follistatin is extremely expensive; costing more than $4,500 for just 1 milligram."
Yeah well that would probably be the price for a lab-standart so if you don't want to test for purity and or syntethise it yourself you can use less expensive productions.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah , at this point I just ccan't a whole lot feed back to justify using it at all.
price is not bad still expensive imo.