Ligandrol induced gyno?

Amplified512

Awards
Ran LGD cycle for only 3 weeks at 5mg/day and started getting the itchy nips which then turned to aching chest, no noticeable lumps except for what feels like a very small fatty deposit under the right, but I'm pretty sure that's from puberty. Also had clear signs of suppression, lethargic and moody. Stopped cycle, and started using toremifene citrate yesterday at 40mg a day . I'm getting suspicious this brand might not be whats advertised or I'm an idiot for believing the supp store rep when he said 4 weeks off is all you need for sarms. Successfully ended a 6 week Rad140 cycle 6 weeks before and used otc test booster anti-estro pct 4 weeks after, felt no signs of suppression. Any thoughts?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Ran LGD cycle for only 3 weeks at 5mg/day and started getting the itchy nips which then turned to aching chest, no noticeable lumps except for what feels like a very small fatty deposit under the right, but I'm pretty sure that's from puberty. Also had clear signs of suppression, lethargic and moody. Stopped cycle, and started using toremifene citrate yesterday at 40mg a day . I'm getting suspicious this brand might not be whats advertised or I'm an idiot for believing the supp store rep when he said 4 weeks off is all you need for sarms. Successfully ended a 6 week Rad140 cycle 6 weeks before and used otc test booster anti-estro pct 4 weeks after, felt no signs of suppression. Any thoughts?
so you survived 6 weeks of using the most suppressive sarm rad140 followed by no pct and now you have the symptoms of high estrogen/suppression after only 3 weeks of using lgd ? what brand do you use ?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you consider despite not feeling suppression following you rad cycle, your numbers are still all screwed up and you began lgd soo soon after, which exacerbated symptoms.

Too much potato in your post

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Shocker alert. Another f***ing idiot at a supplement store suggests someone use a highly suppressive drug with no cautions or warnings. Maybe they should just add a SARM stack into their store brand creatine. Why not use this stuff year 'round? It's just a 'supplement' after all.

Be smart people. Do your own research. Don't rely solely on the advice of others....ever.

OP - you should do what you need to do to shutdown these gyno symptoms. Do some research on that topic. Then you need to take a good-sized break from messing with your hormones, and just let your body be for a while. Gyno is generally something that stays around (usually quietly in the background) for the long haul once it rears it's ugly head. At that point, you're always playing defence.

Amplified512

Awards
Brand called Rise Nutraceuticals. Yah, put on bout 9 lbs and felt great the whole time.

Amplified512

Awards
Did you consider despite not feeling suppression following you rad cycle, your numbers are still all screwed up and you began lgd soo soon after, which exacerbated symptoms.

Too much potato in your post
Yep, that's the explanation Ive landed on. Going to finish this getting these gyno symptoms under control and get my blood work before I touch anything else.