SuprDrol Cycle

nolekilla26

Awards
Getting ready ot start my SD cycle and I have to tie up a few lose ends before I start.

6'2"
255lbs

1. I am doing the 3 on 2 off 3 on
week1-20mg SD
week2-20mg SD
week3-20mg SD unless I don;t think its working then going up to 30mg
week4-40mgNolva, 30mg rebound, 5g cellmass
week5-40mg nolva, 30 mg rebound, 5g cellmass
week6-20mg SD
week7-20mg SD
week8-20mg
week9&10-40mg Nolva, 30mg rebound, 5g cellmass
week11&12-20mg nolva, 20mg rebound, 5 g cell mass

Does this look ok or what should be changed about it?

2. I already started taking milk thistle 600mg perday.....do i continue this throught hte cycel and PCT??

3. Should I take the SD on an empty stomach?

4. Can I take No-Xplode before my workout still(i will be taking the SD 30 mins before my workout-I would also take the no xplode 30 mins before workout?

5. What is the best way to determine how many calories I should eat....my goals are to gain strength, get more definition and burn some fat.

6.I have heard people talking about taking Taurine(sp??)...is this a necessitiy and if so can i get it at GNC....also are there any other vitamins or supplements that are a necessity while taking SD?

7.Any other advice that you guys can give is much appreciated!

patricio

Awards
3. some people are getting nausea from SD and eating it with food seems to help
6. Taurine and bananas will help with painful pumps that you might get

Brock Landers

Awards
nolekilla26.....would you be referring to Sean Taylor by any chance? If so...you will find a few diehard CANE fans here...welcome

Ethereal

Awards
Sean Taylor is my favorite player ever, mostly because I played against him in high school. The man was a machine. He wasn't as jacked as he is now, but he still looked like a men among boys. He effortlessly eliminated my high school in the playoffs.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
it looks like a solid plan, but i would take a bit more time off between SD use than 2 weeks. Deoudes, did the 3-2-3 idea and it did a number on his cholesterol, but I think his liver values were elevated, but that's normal for methyl use. I would take a look at some of the SD logs and judge for yourself, but be careful because those few extra pounds of LBM isn't worth your future health. Good luck to ya.

Brock Landers

Awards
ST is a machine.......and Chris Rix will always call him Daddy.

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
I've read a couple threads about cutting with SD and I think its even in the product description but I'm curious what it does on a cut. Do you put on weight while dropping fat? I've been lifting naturally for 3 years so this seems like a pretty crazy concept. After reading about this I'm considering running my first cycle while I bulk, runnning pct for 4 weeks and then continuing my bulk naturally for another 3-4 weeks just to maximize retainable lean mass, then cycling it again for my cut. Is there any health issues with cycling SD on a cut 8 weeks after using it on a bulk?

Sorry for taking over your thread Nolekilla, thought this might be relevant though.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I just finished a very simelair cycle last week.

First what is your lean body mass?
I'd stick to 20mg ed, 30 can give quite bad back pumps. more cycles at lower doses are gonna yield more gains than higher doses.

Get some taurine for sure.

Take 3-4 weeks off between the cycles, so you can prepare yourself mentally and get ready to eat alot while on.

nolekilla26

Awards
After reading that SD is hard on your Lipid levels I went out and bought some Nacin (500mg). I was wondering when I should start taking it and how much should be taken.....if it should only be for PCT or on-cycle and PCT.....thanks in advance!

FYI-30mg - 4 week cycle

Nathan1

Banned
Awards
1. I am doing the 3 on 2 off 3 on
week1-20mg SD
week2-20mg SD
week3-20mg SD unless I don;t think its working then going up to 30mg
week4-40mgNolva, 30mg rebound, 5g cellmass
week5-40mg nolva, 30 mg rebound, 5g cellmass
week6-20mg SD
week7-20mg SD
week8-20mg
week9&10-40mg Nolva, 30mg rebound, 5g cellmass
week11&12-20mg nolva, 20mg rebound, 5 g cell mass
did i miss something here? how are you doing 20 and 30mg doses of rebound? i think maybe you typed wrong but that still wouldn't explain the 30mg doses, what's up? it's definately not enough either way.

mb27

Awards
Two weeks off is not enough time at all to recover your natural test. And once you do recover, hammering it back down again isn't the greatest either. I would do more like 4 weeks on, 6-8 off, and 4 on again but that's me.