Prohormone cycle cutting could you help ?

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
Week 5:60mg tren,30 epistane ,Arimacare pro,tudca.El1minate,
Week 6: 60mg tren,30 epistane ,Arimacare pro,tudca.El1minate
Week 7: 90mg tren,45 epistane ,Arimacare pro,tudca.El1minate
Week 8: 90mg tren,45 epistane ,Arimacare pro,tudca.El1minate
Week 9: 90mg tren,45 epistane ,Arimacare pro,tudca.El1minate
Week 10: 90mg tren,45 epistane ,Arimacare pro,tudca.El1minate

Tren: estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione
Trenavar: estra-4,9,11-diene-3,17-dione
Epistane : Epistane: 2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane
El1minate: Androsta 3 5-diene-7 17-dione - 25mg
Arimacare pro: (on cycle olymbus labs )
Tudca:Liver protection

PCT
My pct will start with 4 weeks :Clomid50/50/25/25,Super pct (olymbus labs),El1minate(olymbus labs),Lj100.Tudca

When my pct will done im planning 4 weeks Epicatechin and im thinking if it worth to keep elim1nate 4 more weeks or if its too much i will run it 75/75/50/50

Clomid:50/50/25/25
Super pct (Olymbus labs)
El1minate: Androsta 3 5-diene-7 17-dione - 25mg
lj100: LJ100® Standardized Eurycoma Longifolia extract (40% Glyco Saponins, 28% Bioactive Eurypeptides, 30% Polysaccharides, 0.8% Eurycomanone)
Legendery
: Epicatechin 150 mg
5a Hydroxy laxogenin 25 mg
Capsorb 50 mg

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I think u need aromasin for possible rebound gyno arimistane did nothing for me

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why are you dosing so much arimistane and the extra TUDCA? My understanding is that the ACP will have plenty for you as is. Also if I'm reading your layout correctly looks like your going to dose long jack on cycle? I see no purpose in this what so ever, just a wasted product to be tossed in.

My advice, save your money and skip the eliminate and long jack on cycle, hell even the extra TUDCA I'd scratch. Use that money and buy a real AI if necessary. Then run the long jack and eliminate if you want in your off cycle time.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's wayyyy too much Arimistane and as unreal said, you'll need Arimistane or Adex/Letro on hand.

I Wouldn't run LJ on cycle... Wait till after PCT. Epicatechin and LJ can be taken together.

I also wouldn't run Arimistane for what is that like 16 weeks? I'd max out at 8 and take a break.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Thats what i assumed ive always used adex but have aromasin otw finally after reading it how muxh better it is

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
Why are you dosing so much arimistane and the extra TUDCA? My understanding is that the ACP will have plenty for you as is. Also if I'm reading your layout correctly looks like your going to dose long jack on cycle? I see no purpose in this what so ever, just a wasted product to be tossed in.

My advice, save your money and skip the eliminate and long jack on cycle, hell even the extra TUDCA I'd scratch. Use that money and buy a real AI if necessary. Then run the long jack and eliminate if you want in your off cycle time.
lj100 was wrong tyme on cycle i will use it only at pct

freakstar

freakstar

Awards
btw i would like make 1 more question im using 5 weeks endura shred i have 1 more week and im thinking to start my current prohormone cycle while im running sarms for 1 week or its smarter to wait finish sarm and then jump to prohormones?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Arimex during cycle if needed and Aromasin PCT if needed.
Arimex does not go well with Clomid or Nolva but Aromasin complements them both well.