epistane and gyno. how to handle?

Rubboy7

Awards
Hey guys. I am on my 18th day of epistane (only 20 mgs per day due to the sides I experienced at 30 mgs). I was originally disappointed when I discovered I might not be able to take full advantage of this compound at a proper dose, but surprisingly enough, I have seen some nice gains in strength as well as body composition even at this lower dose. I began to notice these gains in the third week.

Three days ago I started feeling sensitivity in my nipples and when I felt them I did notice a tiny soft ball (maybe a bit smaller than a marble, but not perfectly round). I have clomid and aromasin on hand, but was not planning on touching them until the day after my last epistane dose.

1. I wanted to get your opinions on what I should do. I was thinking about adding a small dose of aromasin and saving clomid for pct.
2. Also, because I am on such a low dose of epistane, do you think starting pct at 50 mgs of clomid will suffice?

Please be specific in amounts in your responses!

Thanks in advance for your time. My nipples and I are grateful!

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
20mg of nolva until the lump GOS down.. If it doesn't work get some letro bro

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Already given ya my opinion bro. 20mg pharma grade nolva should be first port of call

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
I'll have to have a read.. Only had afew gyno scares and either tamox or letro solved it.. But taking letro can crash estrogen sooooo easy

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Ralox binds 10x stronger to breast tissue receptors that being if yoy get legit ralox that being said i would use nolva while on cycle and aromasin in pct with higher dose nolva

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes Letro crashes estrogen, people have had success with it but it ruins you, maybe low dose letro with ralox? I dunno, I feel I have some gyno in my right nip now... I had ralox on stock but it went out of date so gonna have to get more..

I would personally not use Nolva on cycle.

Adex on cycle - Clomid/Nolva + aromasin PCT

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I'll have to have a read.. Only had afew gyno scares and either tamox or letro solved it.. But taking letro can crash estrogen sooooo easy
Ralox worked awesome for me to help get rid of rebound gyno I had . **** is legit .

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Ralox worked awesome for me to help get rid of rebound gyno I had . **** is legit .
Yeah. If its legit its legit but how do you know its legit if you don't have a source thats guaranteed legit.
If you know what I mean.

However even if Ralox may be the newer and maybe better one, tamox is shown to be effective in gyno treatment as well.

Don't even try it with chlomi. May be powerful in restarting Test production but in binding at breast tissue tamox and ralox are a whole new class.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nolva or ralox asap if it were me, i experienced the same situation as you when I was on epistane but got bunk rc grade aromasin and nolva.