Arimidex...dosing length?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not very well versed with Pharma AI's but wanted to get some insight from you guys on here.

I am looking to peak near the middle of september, and was thinking about adding in an AI like Arimidex into my final prep to reach the dry/lean goal I'm going for.

How many weeks do you guys suggest running Adex for to get full effect? I was thinking 1mg eod or e3d

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't have any experience with arimidex, but most people run it around .5mg e3d or eod. I'm not too fond of the idea of using it solo to dry out though, estrogen is beneficial in muscle growth and low estrogen isn't necessarily a good thing

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Im running .5 eod for my test cycle and have aromasin for pct on cycle but not sure how long it would take to dry you out

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
1mg EOD is quite a strong dose.. It'd take least a couple weeks at 0.5mg EOD, for faster effect try femara

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Im 27 and my elbows started killing me on adex and raloxifene

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I was trying to reduce gyno a bit that was a month ago

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Yea crushed estro with nolva letro then ran ralox for month and a half with letro e3d .625 then taperex with adex dryed out to much

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have any experience with arimidex, but most people run it around .5mg e3d or eod. I'm not too fond of the idea of using it solo to dry out though, estrogen is beneficial in muscle growth and low estrogen isn't necessarily a good thing

I won't be running it solo

1mg EOD is quite a strong dose.. It'd take least a couple weeks at 0.5mg EOD, for faster effect try femara
I agree, I think .5mg EOD is the better idea