Do HGH or steroids can increase the bones circumference?

F

FrameCel97

Awards
I'm 5'10 but I have an extremely small bones, small wrist (5.7) small hands, etc..A lot of girls are bigger than me
Do HGH increase the robustness of the bones?
My friend told me that with dianabol he increased his wirst of 0.5cm, can it be true?

ral

ral

Awards
Bro I knew a guy like that long time ago, young dude but they called him the old lady he was thin too but this guy could punch like a monster.... No one cared how thin he was he got respect. I would t worry about it. if u can fight or lift like a beast who cares how thin ur wrist is?! Some of the best fighters/strongest lifters were not that big, well some of the lifters maybe fighters nope, if a girl don't like it dump her no need for that stress. I know I didn't answer your question, just saying

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How did you relate his question to fighting and getting girls?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also guessing by your name your 19years old. If so stop now before you screw your self up

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
If you lift heavy, it's bound to increase your bone structure, although it depends on your age. If you are still growing it will definitely impact your development.
I was a skinny dishwarmer, but at 17 I spent the summer working for a construction builder. I carried bags of cement and sand, concrete blocks, and Spanish roof tiles six days a week. The guy paid me good, but worked me so hard that the first month I couldn't get out of bed on Sundays. In fact he worked me so hard that mules started saying "he worked me as hard as UncleSarm", I swear.
But by the end of the summer my shoulders had gotten wider and my whole skeletal structure had gotten thicker. I wish I could also boast that my d**k grew by six inches, but it didn't.
Anyway I had gotten big enough that back at school girls noticed. And there is no feeling quite like going back to school feeling confident like a bull, knowing you look like a freaking beast, enjoying chicks checking you out, until the one you have a crush on just walks on by like you don't even exist. You are so insignificant that she doesn't even ignore you. It totally crushes your soul and leaves you completely broken and defeated inside.

M

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You can get Acromegaly from HGH use. You sound like you need to spend a lot of time researching effects and side effects before considering taking anything.

ral

ral

Awards
Well, I think being strong, healthy and skilful is worth a lot more than just being big. I'm just trying to say be happy with what u got and make the best of it and if someone doesn't like it then remove that someone from your life. There is a reason why God gave u what u got

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was 105 when I started lifting, just a super small dude. I'm twice my starting weight now but wrists are the exact same size. Look at it this way, small wrists will make the rest of your arm look huge when you do put on some mass.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good point. Small joints makes muscles look way bigger. Flex wheeler and Zach Kahn are 2 good examples

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you lift heavy, it's bound to increase your bone structure, although it depends on your age. If you are still growing it will definitely impact your development.
I was a skinny dishwarmer, but at 17 I spent the summer working for a construction builder. I carried bags of cement and sand, concrete blocks, and Spanish roof tiles six days a week. The guy paid me good, but worked me so hard that the first month I couldn't get out of bed on Sundays. In fact he worked me so hard that mules started saying "he worked me as hard as UncleSarm", I swear.
But by the end of the summer my shoulders had gotten wider and my whole skeletal structure had gotten thicker. I wish I could also boast that my d**k grew by six inches, but it didn't.
Anyway I had gotten big enough that back at school girls noticed. And there is no feeling quite like going back to school feeling confident like a bull, knowing you look like a freaking beast, enjoying chicks checking you out, until the one you have a crush on just walks on by like you don't even exist. You are so insignificant that she doesn't even ignore you. It totally crushes your soul and leaves you completely broken and defeated inside.
some call that completing puberty ;)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Steroids and GH increase bone density. Actual dimensions of bones might be affected by long term resistance training and weight gain, but I do not know. If you pack on lots of muscle, you'd be thankful for those small bones because the connecting joints - wrists, ankles, elbows and knees would taper down nicely and make your muscles look even larger. Moral of the story - pack on muscle mass.

I have verified the increase in bone density via DEXA scans.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
some call that completing puberty ;)
Yeah, I agree that I was still growing and developing at that point, but I think the heavy stress on my frame and muscles influenced my development.

Or were you talking about getting my soul crushed?

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, HGH more so. Androgens long term can do this as well, especially if given young before the epiphyseal plates close.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Your friend with the dbol is either lying or its water weight. Unless he has been on dbol for a year or so.