Ostarine

paulyb

Awards
Hi I'm going to take gw and ostarine 20mg each for 4 weeks would I need a pct

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Even thought they are SARM you do need a pct. they will have some suppression I believe. Better to run one than to not anyway

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Thanks what do you recommend just a otc pct
unreal89 Dma378 Yates85 bighulksmash would be a better help than me for that PCT. don't want to tell you wrong especially here lol

paulyb

Awards
Only got enough for a month so thought I'd give it a try

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank I'll try that would I need a pct at that dose
Asking a question like this shouts out that you should stay away from cycling.

Stop for a second and think, you are considering using a compound currently at the research stage, at dosage higher than what has been studied in humans and is known both empirically and anecdotally to suppress endogenous production of androgens. Moral of this is, of course you would want a PCT to get yourself back to homoeostasis.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SUP3R pct by Olympus labs would suffice. Ostarine never shut me down . I have no exp with GW . Options and opinions will differ on this subject . Its because people had different reactions to these sarms . Always do your research before deciding or buying anything .
No it wouldn't

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I would use a serm always when messing with hormones and 10 mg at 8 weeks isnt going to yield anything worth the waste of money..

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To answer your question, no you would probably not need PCT for this short duration. Ostarine starts to really kick in at week 4. This is why others are saying to extend it out to get the most benefit.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
SUP3R pct by Olympus labs would suffice. Ostarine never shut me down . I have no exp with GW . Options and opinions will differ on this subject . Its because people had different reactions to these sarms . Always do your research before deciding or buying anything .
exactly this, unless you have bloods I would run a proper pct with a SERM and if you want to throw in a "natty" anabolic/test booster like Sup3r pct or Alphamax Xt. Both of the natty products have ingredients in them that will allow your body to keep more after your cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To answer your question, no you would probably not need PCT for this short duration. Ostarine starts to really kick in at week 4. This is why others are saying to extend it out to get the most benefit.
4 weeks at 20mg will still be suppressive. 3mg for four weeks has been proven to be suppressive so not sure why anyone would say a pct may not be in order...

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Ive ran Osta at 25mg for 8 weeks and didnt notice any suppression. Everyone is different though, and I did taper towards the end.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh lord.

OP, be safe and get a SERM. Run something like AlphaMax XT or Sup3r PCT with the SERM.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Oh lord.

OP, be safe and get a SERM. Run something like AlphaMax XT or Sup3r PCT with the SERM.
Oh lord wat ? Your so quick to jump in here and plug a product. Plug plug plug . Do you even give a shıt about the op ? Or are you just plugging again ?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Oh lord wat ? Your so quick to jump in here and plug a product. Plug plug plug . Do you even give a shıt about the op ? Or are you just plugging again ?
LOL. SAVAGE. But I mean, c'mon. It's his job.. and it's not like he's going into a random thread pushing it. Alphamax XT is certainly an amazing product and can help further recovery, I've use the new version several times and in conjunction with PCT. In between cycles im going to be cycling Test1fy and Alphamax XT back to back.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Call me crazy, but didn't you do exactly what you are giving him crap for at the beginning of this thread? Not to mention you did exactly what he was doing when you repped for Performax before getting too busy with work.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive ran Osta at 25mg for 8 weeks and didnt notice any suppression. Everyone is different though, and I did taper towards the end.
Tapering = wasted cycle time. Just be happy you're not running real cycles with this much idiocy.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plug, not so much. If that was the case, I wouldn't have brought up a SERM. I'm was just posting since you're giving bad, anecdotal accounts. Perhaps you should ask yourself if you're looking out for peoples best interest, not even suggesting a SERM. Although I can't say I'm surprised with bad advice coming from you.

I can see you're still butt hurt, but I'll leave it at that.

Edit - and if you want to bring up plug, plug, plug not caring about the OP, US that why when repping, you suggested people use a stim heavy Pre workout while on cycle? Because that is looking out for peoples best interest, right?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sick of people giving anecdotal accounts on what "seemed" to work for them. The only way to know is by getting blood.
Same here buddy, feel is a pretty dumb way to gauge suppression especially when you're young and inexperienced.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Plug, not so much. If that was the case, I wouldn't have brought up a SERM. I'm was just posting since you're giving bad, anecdotal accounts. Perhaps you should ask yourself if you're looking out for peoples best interest, not even suggesting a SERM. Although I can't say I'm surprised with bad advice coming from you.

I can see you're still butt hurt, but I'll leave it at that.
I'm not butthurt at all . you had it out for me from the beginning anyways . I don't give a **** about you . never did never will .
I was simply stating I didn't use a serm when running osta and things were fine. I have better things to do than go back and forth with u wimpy . We discussed this over email before . You have my address come see me and we can discuss this in person . Or better yet i can come to CT and meet with you. Im done here playing games with you. You have my phone number and my address. I have your phone number and address . Text me on my phone if you want to meet . Iam not going to argue with you on a forum .

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here buddy, feel is a pretty dumb way to gauge suppression especially when you're young and inexperienced.
Not only that but we now know these compounds cause suppression. Knowing that I don't know why it is suggested that a proper PCT is not needed. I don't care if one recovered fine, I'm going to do the safe and smart thing

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is clinical deficiency?
What doctors consider to be out of range for normal test levels. Listen to the man, his blood tests don't lie.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I'm sick of people giving anecdotal accounts on what "seemed" to work for them. The only way to know is by getting blood.
I'll add to this that I felt pretty good after my cycle. But bloods showed my T to be 124, where the minimum medical value is 219.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I'll add to this that I felt pretty good after my cycle. But bloods showed my T to be 124, where the minimum medical value is 219.
Did they put you on TRT or something? How did you get it back up? Was your willy working btw?

AllTheGainz

Awards
Short answer is no you probably won't need a PCT because your running your cycle for so little time. But why tf would you risk it? Always always always run a PCT when your messing with hormones. Make it a habit to run a proper PCT every time you cycle. I don't have as much experience as some of these guys so I tend to lean on the side of being cautious. I've always run nolvadex and maybe some aromasin or clomid in my PCTs with some DAA as well. Some guys with more experience will tell you to run otherwise, I'm just telling what's worked for me.