Shrinkage on cycle

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 23 of Sup3r-11 & Dermacrine and my balls have shrank a little, which is surprising due to how mild the compounds I'm running are. My question for y'all, since this is my 1st PH cycle, is how common is shrinkage and do the return to normal size during pct?

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 23 of Sup3r-11 & Dermacrine and my balls have shrank a little, which is surprising due to how mild the compounds I'm running are. My question for y'all, since this is my 1st PH cycle, is how common is shrinkage and do the return to normal size during pct?
I had one nut play Danny De Vito to the other Arnold Schwarzenegger nut. They went back to normal.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
Any time that your body is signalled to stop natural production your balls are going to shrink.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on nolva 20/10/10 originally. I might run it at 20/20/10/10 now that I'm seeing signs of suppression.
Testicle shrinkage is perfectly normal on cycle, suppression is going to happen regardless of what you take hormonally.
If you're making progress and otherwise well in health as a whole then carry on with your cycle. Your Nolva will help bring your testes back up during your PCT.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Testicle shrinkage is perfectly normal on cycle, suppression is going to happen regardless of what you take hormonally.
If you're making progress and otherwise well in health as a whole then carry on with your cycle. Your Nolva will help bring your testes back up during your PCT.
Good to know! I will ride it out then. Thanks a lot man