Second cycle opinions and advice please???

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
Planning my next cycle for a lean bulk after the summer holidays. Recently did my first cycle of hard rock supps super mandro and Andro the giant.

Next cycle

PH dosages
Epistane 20/30/30/40/40
4 andro 330/330/330/330/330/330

Cycle support
Assault labs blockade
Joyful joints or similar supp
Multivitamin
Omega 3
Cod liver oil
Glucosamine

I have decided to stack my Epi with 4 andro for the test base to prevent lethargy and loss of libido. I have used it in my previous cycle of 1ad & 4ad and was quite happy with it. Did not have any negative sides and although it is a wet compound I assume this will be counteracted by the anti e properties of Epistane. Going for a lean bulk after the summer holidays.

PCT
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Vital labs post cycle 3x
DAA or reversitol (any advice which to go for? Used DAA for my last cycle with no issues which is why I was considering going with that again)
Bsl eradicate (arimistane) on hand in case of rebound gyno, didn't get any gyno symptoms from last cycle although I did have itchy nips from time to time.
Creatine monohydrate
Same vitamin supps from above.
Obviously protein

Stats:
6ft
199lbs
Bf approx 10-12%

Main goals:
Lean bulk
Improve strength
Lose bf if possible but not essential

Thoughts and advice on this please?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Need a real AI for PCT like aromasin.. Epistane is KNOWN for rebound gyno. Everything looks perfect besides arimistane, arimistane is not enough.

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
Need a real AI for PCT like aromasin.. Epistane is KNOWN for rebound gyno. Everything looks perfect besides arimistane, arimistane is not enough.
I've considered it but my source for the nolva doesn't have it and wouldn't know where to purchase online. I live in the uk but I am just worried about getting ripped off buying from an online source.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Instead of going with post cycle 3x and a separate AI product, try to get an all in one product like AlphaMax XT. It has a fully dosed AI and is a complete natural anabolic that works great with a SERM during PCT. I also like DAA, I ran that with AlphaMax XT during my last PCT, with Clomid and blood came back great. I would look into Aromasin though with Epi. Try and try to find it.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Instead of going with post cycle 3x and a separate AI product, try to get an all in one product like AlphaMax XT. It has a fully dosed AI and is a complete natural anabolic that works great with a SERM during PCT. I also like DAA, I ran that with AlphaMax XT during my last PCT, with Clomid and blood came back great. I would look into Aromasin though with Epi. Try and try to find it.
alphamax xt is easily the best feel good natty t booster i've ever used.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Stole the words outta my mouth, 100% agree m8. Arimistane is pointless, I like daa and think it would be a nice addition to the pct, I think you'll love the cycle, epistane is great and the only designer I'll **** with

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you decide to run aromasin with pct to prevent rebound, I would go 0/0/6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25eod and adjust as necessary

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure you'll need the 4 andro as a base as Epistane is a DHT based PH. Typically people have increased aggression and other increased "male" occurrences. But since it does crush estrogen, as stated before, it does have a nasty habit of causing rebound estro. Eradicate most likely won't combat that if you do indeed have that issue.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure you'll need the 4 andro as a base as Epistane is a DHT based PH. Typically people have increased aggression and other increased "male" occurrences. But since it does crush estrogen, as stated before, it does have a nasty habit of causing rebound estro. Eradicate most likely won't combat that if you do indeed have that issue.
Test base is a good idea imo. I ran epistane for 4 weeks and about 3 weeks in I had a libido drop. As for it giving aggression and the alpha male feeling, that is user dependent. For me, I got no special effects, felt pretty bland, but the results were insane

Jhowe73

Jhowe73

Awards
If you decide to run aromasin with pct to prevent rebound, I would go 0/0/6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25eod and adjust as necessary
Does that mean don't take any aromas in the first 2 weeks of pct? If so, why?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does that mean don't take any aromas in the first 2 weeks of pct? If so, why?
Yes, that's just how I would do it. Main purpose of it is to prevent estrogen rebound