6 weeks PH cycle and PCT

B20

Awards
It is possible to do a PH cycle and PCT in 6 weeks?

I've got a holiday booked at the end of summer and I've got a 6 week window beforehand in which I'd like to run a ph cycle and PCT so I don't need to take anything with me going on holiday.

I've ran a few PH cycles in the past but the last one was epi 5 years ago. I've got nolva purchased ready but I haven't bought anything else yet.

I'm not expecting huge gains but would like to finish my cut with a bit of a boost before I go away.

I suspect there's not enough time but I've seen the lg sciences kits which look quite mild and the whole cycle is 6 weeks. I'm not convinced the form xt is sufficient though but could I add in a couple of weeks nolva to supplement it?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you want to suppress your natural testosterone for minimal results, then yes. I would just wait for a better time to cycle

B20

Awards
I thought as much, I'll just keep my cut going and wait for a better time. Cheers

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah 6 weeks is not gonna cut it UNLESS you had a really strong pre-ban steroid like SD or Phera and ran it 4-5 weeks and just took about 1000iu of hcg EOD for a week or two after that.