Hey fellas,

Stats:
35 y/o
6'0, 205 lbs 18%bf
This is my 4th cycle.
1st cycle- M1T 5 weeks
2nd- Test E 500mg weekly 10 weeks
3rd- Test E 500mg weekly 12 weeks
CURRENT : TBOL only - 40 MG for first week, ending with 60mg.

I started a TBOL only cycle 3 days ago and needed some advice on supplementation for lethargy/anxiety at times.
I was going to to do it with Test (600mg) and Deca (300mg) but my connect couldn't come through with it and can't for another few months so I wanted to try it out.

I just purchased some DHEA and needed to know how to use it with TBOL. The DHEA tablets are 25mg each. I know people that run Helladrol room 200mg of dhea with it.

Thanks!

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you get sone 4dhea and or Epiandro wich convert to Testosterone respective DHT and therefore serve as bases helping the lethargy.

Ridla

Awards
So is the half life if dhea really 30-40 mins?
If so, how do I find the ratio of Tbol/dhea? As TBOL is supposed to be approximately 16 hours.

Ridla

Awards
The reason why I am asking is because even since I started taking tbol, I feel like a different person. I feel anxiety at times, I feel slugggggish at times, I feel numb and weird with no sense of urgency. It's weird.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Probably not but on cycle you should always have one on hand. No matter what you run. If problems arise you have to be able to counter them properly and estrogen issues can arise with every steroid. With some more likely with some less but since its possible.... better safe than sorry.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
You sound like you're rocking a dad bod from your stats. What's your diet looking like man?

As for the tbol, you are only 4 days in... I'm guessing your diet is sh1tty and you have other stressors going on in your life that are making you feel off.

PS - what kind of source can't get test and deca out the door...? Find a better source

DozerDean

DozerDean

Awards
Are you sure you have tbol and not t3? I sometimes get a weird anxiety /buzz when an oral kicks in but it goes away in a few min.