MK677 capsules....

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone recommend a RELIABLE/cost effective mk677 supplement?? Ive been reading ALOT of supplement companies are hit-or-miss with their quality of "sarms".

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the ones I have are 60 x 25 mg and I can tell you now they work! jeez.. not sure if I can say the brand as there not sponsors here but bought them off a uk site that are closing down. I seem to remember they were around 65 euros for a bottle of 60 so that's like 32.50 a month which I would say is a good price! so I got 2 bottles haha

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
The source doesn't matter anymore since its sold out already a while.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ah so you know who I mean then bunshichi...

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mike Arnold is dropping a New mk677 product on july15th

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah cool any ideas what it is?

procore

Awards
Kidding with us?��
google.se/?gws_rd=ssl#q=mike+arnold+prohormones

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Truthfully you shouldn't really find any one mk677 better than another as long as they are actually mk677. It should all be the same thing. As far as brands go, that's another story. As I said Mike Arnold is coming out with one soon, but It shouldn't be much better than any others...

muscle inc.

Awards
Truthfully you shouldn't really find any one mk677 better than another as long as they are actually mk677. It should all be the same thing. As far as brands go, that's another story. As I said Mike Arnold is coming out with one soon, but It shouldn't be much better than any others...
What brand will it be, where can we find more info? I tried to look it up but can't find anything...

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read on a few forums lots of posts saying SARMs can't be encapsulated, and that if they are they are either tremendously under-dosed or prohormones.
Price of 45 days supply from Olympus MK677 is 60USD, price of liquid MK677 for 30 days from *********** (apparently reputable) is 150USD!!! Talk about a price difference...

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've read on a few forums lots of posts saying SARMs can't be encapsulated, and that if they are they are either tremendously under-dosed or prohormones.
Price of 45 days supply from Olympus MK677 is 60USD, price of liquid MK677 for 30 days from *********** (apparently reputable) is 150USD!!! Talk about a price difference...
Realize that 9 of 10 rc sites use large discount codes. Do not buy anything at full price. I've never paid more than 50 for mk677. And I'm sorry I cannot give out sources

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Who really thinks if a powder is soluble in liquid out of the body but not in the body is just plain stupid.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Probably the evolutionary forum and other related sites. They're full of sh1t. You can absolutely encapsulate SARMs. They say you can't just because they want you to buy their products and no one else's

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably the evolutionary forum and other related sites. They're full of sh1t. You can absolutely encapsulate SARMs. They say you can't just because they want you to buy their products and no one else's
Bingo. Crazy how people can believe all their crap.