1-Andro and Laxogenin

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I was in a thread yesterday and the notion of using laxogenin to offset the lethargy and libido loss produced by 1-Andro came up.
The idea being that this could lessen the need to stack it with a Test or DHT base and reduce the possible side effects that come with them whilst also enjoying the benefits of 1-AD, which is relatively low on the regular PH sides.
Does anyone think that there's any merit to this? Or has anybody tried it?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was in a thread yesterday and the notion of using laxogenin to offset the lethargy and libido loss produced by 1-Andro came up.
The idea being that this could lessen the need to stack it with a Test or DHT base and reduce the possible side effects that come with them whilst also enjoying the benefits of 1-AD, which is relatively low on the regular PH sides.
This makes no sense at all to be honest!
Ecdysteroids,brassinosteroid analogues and generaly plant steroid will NOT help Testosterone suppression sides etc

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
This makes no sense at all to be honest!
Ecdysteroids,brassinosteroid analogues and generaly plant steroid will NOT help Testosterone suppression sides etc
It wasn't to stop the suppression because that'll happen regardless of what you take. It was more to kind of make up for the sides. Laxogenin giving you the energy to make up for/cover the lethargy instead of using stims or Test/DHT bases.
I wasn't sure of his thinking and haven't taken laxo so thought I'd ask

W

WigBrah

Awards
If you're happy to take 1AD you may as well take 4AD to combat the lethargy and aid your gains. They're both very mild in my experience. Even when I take both at recommended dosages I only gain 1lb a week and lose a little fat (Still, that +6lbs in 6 weeks and some fat loss, which would take circa 4.5 months natty). I wouldn't overthink it and, if you're prepared to take 1AD, I wouldn't waste money on stuff like laxo.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It wasn't to stop the suppression because that'll happen regardless of what you take. It was more to kind of make up for the sides. Laxogenin giving you the energy to make up for/cover the lethargy instead of using stims or Test/DHT bases.
I wasn't sure of his thinking and haven't taken laxo so thought I'd ask
Huh? Who said laxogenin is giving energy?? Dont believe everything you read around. Most of it is hearsay.
Main reason why people experience lethargy on PHs is due to suppression, liver toxicity etc.
1-Andro is not that bad on liver but it IS suppressive. Like I said, laxogenin will NOT help you with lethargy. If you want something to combat lethargy on 1 Andro you need a Testosterone Base. 4-Andro would help you as example

I

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Huh? Who said laxogenin is giving energy?? Dont believe everything you read around. Most of it is hearsay.
Main reason why people experience lethargy on PHs is due to suppression, liver toxicity etc.
1-Andro is not that bad on liver but it IS suppressive. Like I said, laxogenin will NOT help you with lethargy. If you and something to combat lethargy on 1 Andro you need a Testosterone Base. 4-Andro would help you as example
It was in a thread I was reading through yesterday and didn't know if the idea was valid because I haven't used laxo, so thought I'd ask.