OTC Acne option approval

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
off topic, but I read here on AM a few months ago to put a small dab of dawn dish soap and it seems to really work!

I first clean and hold a alcohol pad (injection prep pad) on the pimple for about 30 secs.

Then a dab of dawn and leave it. I do not squeeze the pimple unless it is ready to explode.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Ive had bacne horribly past couple weeks

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I used Biore Blemish fighting ice cleanser with great success

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
If regular acne washes (salicylic acid and other types) do not work for you and you do not want to use harsh oral medications.....

Wash affected area with Nizoral shampoo for 3 or so days. Then use EOD or E3D if necessary. A little bit goes a long way. I do this on cycle and it clears up any forehead acne that comes about from cycling. For the face - massage into a lather and let sit for a minute or so before rinsing. If using on the back or other less sensitive areas, the lather can sit longer on the skin.

Ketoconazole will limit production of oil from the sebaceuos glands, as well as lower inflammation. It works well for me. Do not get shampoo in your eyes or your mouth. If any dryness occurs (I don't have an issue with this), I would suggest using a clear (no dyes/perfume/alcohol) aloe vera gel as a light 'mosturizer' after the fact.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If regular acne washes (salicylic acid and other types) do not work for you and you do not want to use harsh oral medications.....

Wash affected area with Nizoral shampoo for 3 or so days. Then use EOD or E3D if necessary. A little bit goes a long way. I do this on cycle and it clears up any forehead acne that comes about from cycling. For the face - massage into a lather and let sit for a minute or so before rinsing. If using on the back or other less sensitive areas, the lather can sit longer on the skin.

Ketoconazole will limit production of oil from the sebaceuos glands, as well as lower inflammation. It works well for me. Do not get shampoo in your eyes or your mouth. If any dryness occurs (I don't have an issue with this), I would suggest using a clear (no dyes/perfume/alcohol) aloe vera gel as a light 'mosturizer' after the fact.
I've never heard of this, I'll have to try and remember this method lol

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I've never heard of this, I'll have to try and remember this method lol
It worked quite well for me on my last cycle when Trest wanted to make my face look like a PIZZA. I had to throw that word in there.

I'm pretty sure I came across the idea from someone who posted about it on AM some time in the last year or two.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It worked quite well for me on my last cycle when Trest wanted to make my face look like a PIZZA. I had to throw that word in there.

I'm pretty sure I came across the idea from someone who posted about it on AM some time in the last year or two.
Tren made my back and arms horrible. Nothing helped except time and sun. I had red marks all over for months, it was so embarrassing.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Getting my estrogen under control is what got rid of my back acne . Real **** .