Nolvadex/Blood Clots?

renegadeguy

Awards
I like clomid, but I lose my train of thought quite often whenever I take it. So I'm thinking about switching SERMS. Anyone had any nasty sides from Nolva? Read that they can cause blood clots.... how likely is that? I'm using the SERM year around to keep my test up. Know your not supposed to, but guys on hrt sometimes rely on a SERM. And I'm naturally borderlined of being considered low.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
I definitely wouldn't run a serm year round.. Unless I was a woman with breast cancer in my family

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
I've never had any problems with Nolva. I use every 3rd day to control puffy nipples. Works great. You don't need a lot, and don't need it every day unless super suppressed.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
I've never had any problems with Nolva. I use every 3rd day to control puffy nipples. Works great. You don't need a lot, and don't need it every day unless super suppressed.
Just use adex 0.25mg EOD.. Way smarter

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Havent any sides from Nolva or Clomid, but taking it year round is not smart at all.

My test is below borderline, so Im making a restarting attempt with clomid, if it doesnt work I will go for TRT

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
If you don't mind me asking, did your blood work show Supression or Shut Down. Clomid and Nolva should fix Supression within 2 weeks, but Shut Down...that's an endocrine issue and that's painfully slow.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I have a long history. Started TRT at 18, yes 18. That time I didnt train neither I knew anything about AAS and PH. Was on TRT for 12years.

At my 30s stopped it to have kids. Luckily we managed to have one. Im 7yeas off TRT, feeling quite good besides the 200 total test reading. Trying to restart if anything works in my system(really doubt) otherwise I will return to TRT. My LH and FSH are within range and my free test in the lower of the range.

If I didnt cover you, just ask

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Thanks for sharing. What's in the works for the near future? Researching possibilities?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Welcome man. Sorry didnt get it, what you mean?

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Just wondering if you're looking at experimenting with other avenues to assist in your training/lifestyle

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Except AAS and a peptide havent tried anything else. Do you have something else in mimd?

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Depends on goal. I train for Tough Mudders and half marathons (retired kickboxer), so GW is always part of my arsenal. I have liked Sarms and MK677 for my lab rat. I too use peptides for healing.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Two questions my friend.
Arent these two SARMS dangerous?
What peptides do you use for healing?

JSTR808

Banned
Awards
Because I'm a Stage4 survivor, I spent a good 6 months researching GW before going low and slow.

I use PEG MGF on days off in shoulders. MGF 2 hours post shoulder training days. IGF-1 DES pre workout with a sodium load (I'm Keto so no carbs) 5 days per week into knee cap fold or into shoulders.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Two questions my friend.
Arent these two SARMS dangerous?
What peptides do you use for healing?
I'd honestly look into Triptorelin. Since you've been on TRT you can source it through your doctor and get the real deal. Maybe even go to a TRT clinic if your doctor says no. Triptorelin has been able to restart pro bodybuilders with YEARS of anabolic abuse, not just low dose TRT.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
First of all Congrats man! I hope the best for you. Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I'd honestly look into Triptorelin. Since you've been on TRT you can source it through your doctor and get the real deal. Maybe even go to a TRT clinic if your doctor says no. Triptorelin has been able to restart pro bodybuilders with YEARS of anabolic abuse, not just low dose TRT.
Very interesting. Sounds really strong drug, any info about sides? Will definitely do my research of course

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Very interesting. Sounds really strong drug, any info about sides? Will definitely do my research of course
The only known side is chemical castration if not used correctly. Which is why i'd only ever recommend it if you're using with doctors supervision and getting it straight from a doctor and not a research site so you don't screw yourself. If you have a good doctor who knows what they're doing it's perfect.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Triptorelin (GnRH)
What is Triptorelin?
How much Triptorelin should be used?
How often should Triptorelin be used?
When should Triptorelin, Clomid, Nolvadex and HCG be used during PCT?
How to reconstitute Triptorelin?

See below for the answers to the above questions

What is Triptorelin?
Triptorelin – GnRH (Gonadotropin-releasing hormone) is being used during PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) for users recovery or restart their normal testosterone production. GnRH has been used for a long time by horse breeders as a way to stimulate the anterior pituitary to release follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). With this stimulation, the horses became more fertile, and breeding would commence.

FSH is one of the two main hormones responsible for sexual reproduction regulations (along with LH). FSH plays the main role in stimulating the production and maturation of germ cells (which either become sperm in males, or eggs in females). This mean, when your pituitary is stimulated to produce FSH (as a reaction from GnRH), FSH will begin to stimulate the production of sperm in men. GnRH pulses in our bodies, and that pulse controls when we produce FSH.

GnRH is a chemical that is sent from our brain to the pituitary to tell it to produce both FSH and LH. When a small pulse dose of GnRH is injected, your pituitary receives that signal to start producing. This will result in both an increase in testosterone serum (as a result from the LH stimulation) and an increase in sperm (or egg in a female case) count. The result may be an effective jumpstart to our reproductive system for steroid users.

How much Triptorelin should be used?
THE DOSING OF TRIPTORELIN IS VERY IMPORTANT! We can stress this enough. Triptorelin makes a great jumpstart, because unlike HCG, it stimulates both LH and FSH to a higher extent and has a much more lasting effect. But much like HCG, DHT, HMB, ect, we need to be very careful with our pituitary and avoid hyper-stimulation. We need to pulse it once, at a small dose, simulating the pulse that is normally sent from our brain, and then let our bodies do the rest of the work.
1 single 100mcg dose per cycle, after all esters have cleared the body.

Triptorelin is so powerful that large doses around 4mg (4,000mcg), repeated once a month, is being used as a chemical form of castration. This dose is so intense on the pituitary, that it hyper-stimulates, resulting in castration-like levels of testosterone serum in the body. Much like HCG, dosing is delicate, and too much is not a good thing. We need to use Triptorelin as a restart, one-and-done, and not over-do things because it may have a much more opposite and negative effect.

How often should Triptorelin be used?
Only 1 single 100mcg dose per cycle is typically used. If you are doing more than 1 cycle a year then you would need at least 4 months between doses. If over 1mg (1,000mcg) is administered in 1 year it is possible to get castration-like shutdown of your system.

When should Triptorelin, Clomid, Nolvadex and HCG be used during PCT?
Triptorelin – should be used during PCT when all esters have cleared your system and you are ready to recover.

HCG – People that use HCG during a cycle can continue to use it with no problem. Some people don’t like using it during a cycle so that is not a problem either. Once it is time for PCT then you should NOT use HCG because you are using Triptorelin for your PCT.

Clomid & Nolvadex – should NOT be used during PCT. We know this sounds crazy but Clomid & Nolvadex will have a negative effect with Triptorelin and your recovery time.
Triptorelin is meant to be the one stop peptide that recovers your system without HCG, Clomid, Nolvadex or any other drug.

Studies we have read have seen results from even 600mcg used in a three-day period, and still hpta – hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis – function was completely restored, and his hormone levels remained within the normal range during three checkups within the following year. This suggests that the restart will not have the “flare” effect if used at reasonable doses.

Another study showed the same effect, with a dose of only one 100mcg injection into a bodybuilder who had been shutdown for 13 years.

How to reconstitute Triptorelin?
Triptorelin is typically manufactured in 100 mcg amounts and is reconstituted with sterile water.
– If you have a 100mcg vial then you can add any amount of sterile water to it since you will use the entire vial at one time. If you fill a 1 ml U-100 insulin syringe up to the number 20 (20 units) then this will be a suitable amount of sterile water for the peptide to dissolve.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
"Good doctor" nice one!

Great info here, thanks man

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nattokinase is your answer to blood clots. I always use it with Tren, EQ and any other steroid that is known to build blood effectively. It's basically an OTC version of Warfarin. About the same effectiveness too.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nolva has some hepatotoxic properties.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
The only known side is chemical castration if not used correctly. Which is why i'd only ever recommend it if you're using with doctors supervision and getting it straight from a doctor and not a research site so you don't screw yourself. If you have a good doctor who knows what they're doing it's perfect.
It seems I can find the real deal pretty cheap. It also puzzles me that there are also 11mg amps which is a huge dose. Have to research way more before/if self administer