Using rad-140 with a natural test booster

Giants95

Awards
I just got me some rad-140 and a natural 5-compound test booster.

My question is: will I increase strength/muscle and do I need a PCT?
Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test booster on cycle is pointless. Yes, you need a pct!

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I just got me some rad-140 and a natural 5-compound test booster.

My question is: will I increase strength/muscle and do I need a PCT?
Thanks
buying products before knowing anything about them.... you're off to an awesome start. I'm sure your rad cycle will be a total success bro :yawn:

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Giants95

Awards
buying products before knowing anything about them.... you're off to an awesome start. I'm sure your rad cycle will be a total success bro :yawn:
I didn't just buy it because I woke up one morning and thought to my self "I'm gonna go buy some rad 140". No I went to my local sup store and the guy behind the counter suggested I use this stuff to put on extra size. I've been working out 2 years already. So I have idea what this **** is. He just told me when to take it. So I'm asking here for some help. I'm not asking some stupid childish smart remark.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I didn't just buy it because I woke up one morning and thought to my self "I'm gonna go buy some rad 140". No I went to my local sup store and the guy behind the counter suggested I use this stuff to put on extra size. I've been working out 2 years already. So I have idea what this **** is. He just told me when to take it. So I'm asking here for some help. I'm not asking some stupid childish smart remark.
Go back to the store and ask the retard who sold it to you then. You're the fool who bought it without knowing anything about it. Listen to Yates as he is willing to help your foolish @ss. In the future don't just buy pills from some drop out at a supplement shop. Do some research before you buy like someone who actually cares about their health would do

DennisC1986

Awards
I made a similar mistake buddy. I actually did a lot of research but apparently the stuff I was reading was a bit dated and a lot more info on SARMs has come out since. Do what I did, read the link Yates84 posted and learn as much as you can.

Giants95

Awards
I read the link so thank you. And I just went and talked to the store manager and he told me that that since rad 140 isn't a prohorome and it isn't aromatase, that I don't need any protection or pct. he told me what I'm taking is what they sell for post cycle therapy(pct).

DennisC1986

Awards
Listen, this dude is just wrong. I've been on rad for 15 days and it's definitely shut me down. My balls ached like hell for the first 3 days. And honestly, let's just assume that this guy is right (he's not), you might as well run a PCT just to be safe right?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I read the link so thank you. And I just went and talked to the store manager and he told me that that since rad 140 isn't a prohorome and it isn't aromatase, that I don't need any protection or pct. he told me what I'm taking is what they sell for post cycle therapy(pct).
Do yourself a favour man, don't support that business. They are going to hurt you.

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
That guy is a dumbass and he's gonna **** up some people if he keeps giving that advice. You need to PCT after anything that is suppressive doesn't matter if it converts to estrogen or not.

Giants95

Awards
This is what I found at the Sarms store website.

Note: I'm copying and pasting this below -
You Need PCT After Using SARMS?

And now the answer for the million-dollar question…

No, you don’t need to have a post cycle therapy or PCT after using SARMS. It’s one of the biggest reasons why SARMS are gathering quite a loyal following these days. Since they don’t disrupt the hormonal levels in the body, you won’t be prone to the nasty side effects that anabolic steroid and prohormone cycles can trigger without a proper PCT program.

Not only that, but you can actually use SARMs to help you in your PCT and regulate your hormonal levels, without the need for pills like Nolvadex or Letrozole.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established

No, you don’t need to have a post cycle therapy or PCT after using SARMS. It’s one of the biggest reasons why SARMS are gathering quite a loyal following these days. Since they don’t disrupt the hormonal levels in the body, you won’t be prone to the nasty side effects that anabolic steroid and prohormone cycles can trigger without a proper PCT program.

Not only that, but you can actually use SARMs to help you in your PCT and regulate your hormonal levels, without the need for pills like Nolvadex or Letrozole.
That information is false and outdated.

DennisC1986

Awards

That's the kind of **** that i was reading that I thought the same thing. Then I got on here and learned some **** from people with real world experience.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
All the SARMs cause suppression, even in low doses. SARMsstore and other bullsh1t stores/sellers can't tell you to buy illegal drugs (SERM) or research chemicals for human consumption and they make more money selling OTC pct products and garbage natty test boosters so of course they aren't going to say you need a real pct

DennisC1986

Awards
All the SARMs cause suppression, even in low doses. SARMsstore and other bullsh1t stores/sellers can't tell you to buy illegal drugs (SERM) or research chemicals for human consumption and they make more money selling OTC pct products and garbage natty test boosters so of course they aren't going to say you need a real pct
This, exactly. It's a business dude. That guy will say whatever he thinks will make you buy more **** from his store.

DennisC1986

Awards
To be fair, I've known a few guys at those places who were decent. But a lot of them are the guys who do chest and arms three times a week in the gym.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*facepalm*

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'm usually a pretty calm guy (in recent years anyway), but some people reallly need to get the shiit slapped out of them. If I ever found out my younger brother was given adivce like this from a local supplement store, I'd be at that store in a heart beat. They're probably selling this stuff to teenagers. All it takes is one kid - crashed hormone levels can very easily lead to depression in those that are susceptible.

Ignorance in not a good enough excuse!

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you don't need a serm or anything just listen to what the shop owner told ya, good luck on those titts :)

Giants95

Awards
So guys should I just take out the test booster? And take the rad by it self? And perhaps save the test booster for my pct

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you got some clomid or nolva ready bro, use the booster during pct, week two after dropping the serm dosage

Giants95

Awards
So il get clomid + the booster. Is it worth just taking the rad 140 by it self?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
If this is your first cycle a single compound is more than enough, it really depends on your goals and what you want to achieve...