I'm g2g?

Nathan1722

Awards
I will be doing a trest only cycle for 4-6 weeks, both oral and dermatr3st.
Oral tr3st 50/50/50/50/50/50
Dermatr3st 50/50/50/50/50/50
The oral will be pre workout and the trans-dermal will be 25 after morning shower and the other a in the late aft
I will be dosing exemestane 12.5mg EOD as soon as symptoms arise I have clomid for pct 50/50/25/25 and some natty test boosters I also have ar1micare pro for on cycle
Should I run my aromasin during and after pct or just after for a couple of weeks? That's the only thing I'm not sure about

Nathan1722

Awards
I'll start it from the first day should I run the exemestane all the way through pct?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
But its a good thing to run an AI the last two weeks of the SERM and two weeks further to prevent estrogen rebound.
IMO theres also nothing wrong with just running the AI during PCT.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
The idea of PCT is trying to create homeostasis. How u gonna do that suppressing estrogen even further lol

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
You know that the SERM blocks estrogen receptors?
So the estrogen in your body can't take action while you are taking a SERM. So while you are on the SERM the level of estrogen in your body is not important.
However due to the SERM the body produces more Testosterone wich aromatizes to Estrogen so without an AI on a SERM your Estrogenlevels are high. If you go off the SERM without lowering it beforehand it will cause high Estrogen sides.
If you take an AI however you can reduce building of estrogen to a normal level so you won't have that problem.

If you have too high estrogen it has nothing to do with homeostasis and the high levels will also cause a little suppression agsin the moment you go odf the SERM.

You should not tank your Estrogen however. Lowering on the other hand is a smart idea in PCT and immediately after.
Kiwigear

Nathan1722

Awards
Ok I see I was just concerned about rebound possibly after pct

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
You know that the SERM blocks estrogen receptors?
So the estrogen in your body can't take action while you are taking a SERM. So while you are on the SERM the level of estrogen in your body is not important.
However due to the SERM the body produces more Testosterone wich aromatizes to Estrogen so without an AI on a SERM your Estrogenlevels are high. If you go off the SERM without lowering it beforehand it will cause high Estrogen sides.
If you take an AI however you can reduce building of estrogen to a normal level so you won't have that problem.

If you have too high estrogen it has nothing to do with homeostasis and the high levels will also cause a little suppression agsin the moment you go odf the SERM.

You should not tank your Estrogen however. Lowering on the other hand is a smart idea in PCT and immediately after.
Kiwigear
Lol no one on real gear would take a ai in PCT dude.. Trust me.. Maybe on these capsules but definitely not after blasting real anabolics

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Lol no one on real gear would take a ai in PCT dude.. Trust me.. Maybe on these capsules but definitely not after blasting real anabolics
I don't think so. But even if they don't doesn't mean the should not.
Endocrinology is more than pinning test and throwing a SERM.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Lol and its more than bro science and guess work.. Taking a ai in PCT without bloods determining u need it is stupid

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Lol you don't understand the point obviously. If the Estrogen can't take effect its absence is not problematic but if it is too high at the point it can take effect its worth than lower levels.
Of course, screening blood at all points is better but just not affordable for most of us.

A great part of actual science is guess work by the way. The term "bro science" meant also something else than educated assumptions a little while ago.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Aromasin in PCT is actually very common on all types of cycles and can be very beneficial. I believe yates84 may have been the one who explained it last time that allowed me to understand it.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
So ud take a ai not knowing if its necessary? And if u can afford gear u can afford bloods.. Its the responsible thing to do..

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So ud take a ai not knowing if its necessary? And if u can afford gear u can afford bloods.. Its the responsible thing to do..
Yes I would, I did get bloods on my last cycle but it's fairly easy to learn your body and to know when you'll need an AI. But I'm mainly just saying Aromasin can aid in recovery during pct. I'll try and find the explanation.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Lol mate let's agree to disagree. Maybe I'm to old school..if it works for the guys who do more power to them.. I just never found it necessary

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
To be sure in all instances you would need about 4 times bloodwork a cycle.
Before to get a baseline. After to assess what PCT you need. Prior to the end of tve SERM to determine if you should use an AI to go off the SERM. Some weeks after end of PCT to show you went back to baseline.

One to two times bloodwork a cycle may be affordable. 4 times or more on the other hand not and even despite the money that would be a pain in the ass.

But yeah. I agree getting bloodwork to be sure you take what you need and only that is the best way for sure.

Its just that at the end of a PCT taking an AI is less risky than not taking it so yeah at that point I would rather take the AI not knowing if I really need it.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It lowers SHBG which raises free test is what I was looking for.

Nathan1722

Awards
How much do your blood tests cost? Mine are free and only 40$ for bioavailable test is it expensive in the United States? It would look weird going all the time to get bloods though

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How much do your blood tests cost? Mine are free and only 40$ for bioavailable test is it expensive in the United States? It would look weird going all the time to get bloods though
Most states you can order a hormone panel online for about $60 and pick whatever lab/office to go to to get it drawn.

Nathan1722

Awards
oh ok that's not to bad but as stated above if you need 2-4 tests every time you cycle it will become a little rough but your health is the most important thing

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
oh ok that's not to bad but as stated above if you need 2-4 tests every time you cycle it will become a little rough but your health is the most important thing
No point blasting if ya gonna get sick, that's affordable

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm from Germany. If my doc thinks I need bloods with test I don't pay anything. If he doesn't think so a panel with test will cost me around 100€.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Well I'm from Germany. If my doc thinks I need bloods with test I don't pay anything. If he doesn't think so a panel with test will cost me around 100€.
30 bucks all up in NZ.. I love Germany by the way bro...can't get enough of that GGG haha

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
30 bucks all up in NZ.. I love Germany by the way bro...can't get enough of that GGG haha
Always wanted to visit NZ. But every time I end up spending my money on anabolics instead.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Always wanted to visit NZ. But every time I end up spending my money on anabolics instead.
I've been to Germany bro.. Would love to go back but like u my cash gos on anabolic goodies and food lol.. Its pretty cool here bro