Epiandro cause elevated liver and kidney values!!!

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Just finished 7 week cycle 1&epiandro. Super 1 i had run 40 days in dose 220 mg to 330 mg every day, and bump to dose 330 mg last 15 days because it was underdose.Epiandro was runing in dose 500 mg for 35 days, and 750 mg 15 days to the end of cycle. Blood was drawn two last days of the cycle, cholesterol and lipids was fine, creatinine was 1.34, bun was elevated , ast 53, alt 71. I have had run cycle support by ai sport 2,0, rich pianna organ shield, and tudca 500-750 mg.Sorry for language because is not mine native. So dont belive when they said you dont need cycle support with epiandro. Every prohormone will affect kidney and liver function.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. But the bigger part of these effects was guaranteed the 1dhea.
Its known that it is hard on the liver...

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
That's why I never got why pro hormones were so popular.. If ur gonna take methylated orals get dbol or drol.... Waaaay better gains

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
Just finished 7 week cycle 1&epiandro. Super 1 i had run 40 days in dose 220 mg to 330 mg every day, and bump to dose 330 mg last 15 days because it was underdose.Epiandro was runing in dose 500 mg for 35 days, and 750 mg 15 days to the end of cycle. Blood was drawn two last days of the cycle, cholesterol and lipids was fine, creatinine was 1.34, bun was elevated , ast 53, alt 71. I have had run cycle support by ai sport 2,0, rich pianna organ shield, and tudca 500-750 mg.Sorry for language because is not mine native. So dont belive when they said you dont need cycle support with epiandro. Every prohormone will affect kidney and liver function.
was the gains worth it ?

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
I saw on this forum one post from one man who had same cycle like mine, where he wrote that 1 andro and epiandro with these new seeds method delivery without dihydrobergamotin had different result. I have had run in history 2 cycles finaflex 1 andro in combination with androgiant and went up 10-12 lbs, and usually saw new muscle gains from third week to the end of 6 week cycle. Strenght was incresing dramatically especially on bench press (went from 175 kg to 210 kg max), and so on. On this olympus labs products i have had finished 1 andro and didnt saw nothing special in look of strenght, maybe traps, delts and shoulders grew up 1-2 inch, but weight stay similar i think because of the summer and heats. Before this i had run 2 months mk 677 gharine, and i was even havier in weight then now in finishing 1 andro. But then i bump epiando from 500mg to 750 mg and i was saw amazing results, got extra inch even two on hands, traps delts, shoulders blow out. Extra leaning effect on stomach area, weight gain went up from 108.5 kg to 110.5 kg.
This epiandro are monster, in future i will throw out 1 andro from my routine cycles and run epi 1000 mg 8 weeks.Those gains maybe came from 1 andro but i throw them out the cycle almost 13 days ago. Sorry for language one more time if i didnt write something correctly.