Follidrone PCT

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to be starting my pct after 1-andro and epi andro 7 week cycle. I got one bottle of Follidrone 2.0 and have clomid and super pct for 4 weeks. Should I wait to run Follodrone or start with Clomid? Also should I extend that to 8 weeks?

Thanks

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Im impatient myself, and if I had the product there in front of me so to speak, yeah Id be running it asap. I dont think it would negatively impact PCT, put it that way.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Im impatient myself, and if I had the product there in front of me so to speak, yeah Id be running it asap. I dont think it would negatively impact PCT, put it that way.
Yeah same here I was thinking maybe to try and wait 2-4 weeks so clomid can get me back going but I'll prob just get two bottles of Follidrone and run it 8 weeks

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Having spoken to Brundel who makes the product, I can confirm it can be used in PCT. I will be running two bottles in two weeks on my PCT along with betaine anhydrous, super PCT and clomid or Nolva

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to be starting my pct after 1-andro and epi andro 7 week cycle. I got one bottle of Follidrone 2.0 and have clomid and super pct for 4 weeks. Should I wait to run Follodrone or start with Clomid? Also should I extend that to 8 weeks?

Thanks
Sorry it's not quite on topic but how did your 1-AD and Epi-Andro run go?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Sorry it's not quite on topic but how did your 1-AD and Epi-Andro run go?
Oh no problem at all man. Went really good actually have two days left but it's practically done. Believe it or not I went up a solid 20 almost 25 pounds and I didn't get fat or anything like that I def added a little fat but when I was running 11-kt for the first four weeks with it kept my waist very lean. Def recommend it to anyone and would like to run it again maybe with tr3st.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Oh no problem at all man. Went really good actually have two days left but it's practically done. Believe it or not I went up a solid 20 almost 25 pounds and I didn't get fat or anything like that I def added a little fat but when I was running 11-kt for the first four weeks with it kept my waist very lean. Def recommend it to anyone and would like to run it again maybe with tr3st.
20-25lbs! Well done man! That's insane gains, especially off two dry compounds. Any sides?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
20-25lbs! Well done man! That's insane gains, especially off two dry compounds. Any sides?
Yeah it's kind of crazy I never had an on type of feeling, but all of my lifts just kept increasing like with bench would normally before cycle try to go up 5 a week but on I'm going up 10 or so every week and squats/deads even more 20 pounds some weeks. Only side I noticed was maybe a little puffiness in my nipple. No gyno or anything but maybe it's some prolactin build up in guessing but no milk or anything crazy coming out of my nips or sensitivity, pain or anything. Have some ralox on hand just in case but that's the only thing I have a little blood pressure monitor and as long as I kept my water intake high, supplemented with my cycle support, and added NAC everything was fine. Can't really think of anything else no hair issues or anything from the epiandro and I was running it 750-1000mg so pretty damn side effect free. I ran Lgd before and it def shut me down and you could notice it and feel a little crappy but didn't have that feeling on this cycle.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's kind of crazy I never had an on type of feeling, but all of my lifts just kept increasing like with bench would normally before cycle try to go up 5 a week but on I'm going up 10 or so every week and squats/deads even more 20 pounds some weeks. Only side I noticed was maybe a little puffiness in my nipple. No gyno or anything but maybe it's some prolactin build up in guessing but no milk or anything crazy coming out of my nips or sensitivity, pain or anything. Have some ralox on hand just in case but that's the only thing I have a little blood pressure monitor and as long as I kept my water intake high, supplemented with my cycle support, and added NAC everything was fine. Can't really think of anything else no hair issues or anything from the epiandro and I was running it 750-1000mg so pretty damn side effect free. I ran Lgd before and it def shut me down and you could notice it and feel a little crappy but didn't have that feeling on this cycle.
Awesome bro! Again, well done on your amazing progress on your run and I wish you good luck for your PCT :)