2-Andro. Is it just me or is there not much info?

nsvee

Awards
I'm hearing that 2-andro is a great mass gaining andro but I can't find too much info. On it. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I'm trying to see what's a better cycle

1&4-andro
Or
1&2-andro

Or all 3

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I'm hearing that 2-andro is a great mass gaining andro but I can't find too much info. On it. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I'm trying to see what's a better cycle

1&4-andro
Or
1&2-andro

Or all 3
Have you read OUK's writeup man? If not:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/olympus-uk/281512-introducing-sup3r-2-a.html

Its going to be difficult for us to make more specific generalisations about this compound until we get more feedback in from users of our SUP3R-2 (we're considering sponsoring some logs, too). The main reason for this grey area is that no-one has really run it at the doses we are making it available.

As to which of your proposed cycle stacks may be 'better', keep in mind that 2andro is going to be more like 1andro than it is 4andro. So, dry essentially. It probably wont be a base (as 4 or epiandro might), but might need a base (as 1 might).

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm
Thinking about incorporating it in my next cycle just about done with 1-andro. Any ideas for stacking wiTh this, I'm probably going to make an order from overseas as well. Volvo140G NewAgeMayan. Def want to try and run something like halo at the very least maybe even Tr3st or dmz msten etc
How's 1andro goin?

Stacking? I'm generally the type to run something solo if it's a first time, gauge dose/effectivness, etc

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of the three latter you mentioned, I've only run halo. Pretty good on its own imo

nsvee

Awards
That's why I'm trying to figure this out asap haha. Don't want to miss the sale. Since I'll need a test base how about 2&4andro?
Run a log for us, it's 25% off at Nutriverse (stack code AM5!)

nsvee

Awards
My other issue is that there is no sup3r-2 elite. 60 pills is too short a cycle but I don't need two bottles for a first try. Plus I'd need to buy 4-andro elite too. So it would get pricey

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
My other issue is that there is no sup3r-2 elite. 60 pills is too short a cycle but I don't need two bottles for a first try. Plus I'd need to buy 4-andro elite too. So it would get pricey
Epiandro is really nice especially preworkout if you consider that never used 4-andro but epi I like a lot

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
How's 1andro goin?

Stacking? I'm generally the type to run something solo if it's a first time, gauge dose/effectivness, etc
I'm up to 191-194 depending on how much I ate. I started cycle around 173 have had people ask me if I'm on steroids lol lifts are all up prett nicely close to 400 on deadlift I estimate a little lower with squat but prob not that far off bench went up 35 pounds so far. No noticeable gains in fat. I was running 11-kt in the beginning but wish I would've ran it last 4 weeks instead because it kept me really nice and lean. Epiandro I really like for preworkout and overall aggression. Amazing first cycle couldn't ask for more.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Of the three latter you mentioned, I've only run halo. Pretty good on its own imo
I maybe would even run a similar cycle again and add something more powerful. I know the feeling of the epi andro, the 1-andro and 11-kt didn't really notice but obviously they were working

NewAgeMayan

Awards
There's two possible approaches here.

Be sensible and conservative, and run 2andro solo as volvo recommended. There is certain wisdom in this approach.

Or, fuk it, just go for a basic cover-all-bases stack such as 2andro and dermatrest. But, Id really only recommend this if you have experience with wet/aromatising compounds already.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
There's two possible approaches here.

Be sensible and conservative, and run 2andro solo as volvo recommended. There is certain wisdom in this approach.

Or, fuk it, just go for a basic cover-all-bases stack such as 2andro and dermatrest. But, Id really only recommend this if you have experience with wet/aromatising compounds already.
You think 1-andro, epi andro, and tr3st run would be good since I've already ran the first two. Just would like to get my hand on some a pharma AI.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
You think 1-andro, epi andro, and tr3st run would be good since I've already ran the first two. Just would like to get my hand on some a pharma AI.
Yeah man, but I prolly wouldnt worry about the epi unless you had something specific in mind with it?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, but I prolly wouldnt worry about the epi unless you had something specific in mind with it?
I would use it preworkout. Unless I decided to go transdermal and oral for trest and just dose that preworkout. I just enjoyed the effects preworkout, also I'd consider maybe just androsterone or add that. I would like to run something dht boosting especially if it's something like trest. You think it would be helpful with estro sides?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I would use it preworkout. Unless I decided to go transdermal and oral for trest and just dose that preworkout. I just enjoyed the effects preworkout, also I'd consider maybe just androsterone or add that. I would like to run something dht boosting especially if it's something like trest. You think it would be helpful with estro sides?
Definitely helpful. Just maybe not enough to get rid of them. But if you keep a Pharma AI on hand you can just check if its enough. If not just add the AI.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Definitely helpful. Just maybe not enough to get rid of them. But if you keep a Pharma AI on hand you can just check if its enough. If not just add the AI.
Which do you think is better as far as combating estro sides?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Which do you think is better as far as combating estro sides?
You mean Epiandro or an AI?
If its about something that aromatizes to methylestrogen like Trest definitely the AI.

Or did you mean something else?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
You mean Epiandro or an AI?
If its about something that aromatizes to methylestrogen like Trest definitely the AI.

Or did you mean something else?
No I mean between epiandro and androsterone I know they are similar, but I heard androsterone may be more effective for the estro sides benefits.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's why I'm trying to figure this out asap haha. Don't want to miss the sale. Since I'll need a test base how about 2&4andro?
Sounds like a winner to me

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
No I mean between epiandro and androsterone I know they are similar, but I heard androsterone may be more effective for the estro sides benefits.
Well I would go with Epiandro but only because there are bettr dosed products.
However I don't think there is much difference at all to be honest.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'll be trying 2-Andro along with LGD on Aug 1. Going to see if Dermacrine can handle 'Base' duties, if not I'll grab something else. NV "Two Packs" are usually your best deal for anything, I have found (they beat the 40% off from OL direct, for example). I'm breaking my rule of only 1 new compound at a time, but I've had zero sides from 1, 4, 19Nor, Epi, 677, and Osta, so F it. yates84 was my consultant on this one, and he didn't charge me a dime :D Unfortunately, I'll be unable to comment on the 2-A, as it'll be confounded by the LGD.