Please Critique My Havoc/MK2866 Cycle

Dcbeast

Awards
I've posted this before (last week) and didn't get too much input so I wanted to post it again and see if you guys could help me out. My goal is a recomp. I am 24 years old with 3 previous PH cycles ran. I don't want to go super crazy, all I want to do is add a few anabolics to my mix of training/nutrition.

RPN Havoc 30/30/30/30/0/0/0/0
MK 2866 0/25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25

On Cycle Support - CEL Cycle Assist

PCT - Tamox 40/40/20/20

Should I add PCT Revolution Black with my Tamoxifen? As an AI? Should I wait to run the tamoxifien after mk2866? or do I run that as soon as I'm done with my havoc?

I would really appreciate you guys helping me out here. As I'm a little confused as to why people don't run serms with sarms.

Crazyguy1991

Awards
In your PCT you dont wanna run sth that supresses your test levels. That means that you should run your tamox at the end after finishing your havoc & osta. I dont know your PCT product but when i assume its an otc test booster you can run it together along the tamox.

Dcbeast

Awards
Okay my only fear is will the sarm(mk2866) be strong enough once I stop taking havoc to sustain everything? I just DONT want gyno

Crazyguy1991

Awards
I actually do not understand what your trying to tell us ��

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Your layout is totally ****ed up.

First of all Epistane/Havoc kicks in late. A minimum of 6 weeks will be required to have a satisfying run. Better would be 8. You may add the osta on cycle but I would not run it in PCT since its suppressive.
As Havoc is Methylated you will need a liver support. Since its dry joint support is recolmended.
You should run your SERM after getting off all suppressive compounds.
Also you should get a Pharma grade AI to run it after Havoc and 2 weeks past SERM usage to reduce the rist of rebound gyno.

Dcbeast

Awards
Just to be clear you guys are saying to start my serm(tamox) immediately after havoc cycle. And you guys think I should stop the sarm(mk2866) as well?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
You should not run osta the same time as the SERM and if you cut the epi and dont pct youl feel like ****.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
25mg of Osta will suppress you, if you are not already suppressed by the Epi. After six weeks, my T levels were in clinical deficiency range. You're planning to run it for 8 weeks and with a front load of one week of Epi. I would lower the dose of Osta. Just my .02.