Beginner cycle advice

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm looking to run my first cycle. I want to avoid anything that comes with a lot of androgenic sides and preferably unmethylated. I know you can't always have your cake and eat it too but if there's something out there that can fit the bill, I'd love to know. Based on my readings, it looks like a sarm would be the best place to start. I'm only looking to add about 8-10 lbs of lbm. All recommendations and advice are welcome.
Thanks in advance!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sparta has a few options that would suit you well.

While Hard and Mass both have epiandro in them, it is a moderate dose and shouldn't really suffer any negative side from the DHT conversion.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you are looking at Sarms for Lean Mass, definitely Ostarine. Chances are very minimal of shut down but would certainly pick up Nolva/Tamox if you go this route. Doing a 15-30 mg dose for 8-12 weeks should certainly yield the desired effects you are looking for.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking at Sarms for Lean Mass, definitely Ostarine. Chances are very minimal of shut down but would certainly pick up Nolva/Tamox if you go this route. Doing a 15-30 mg dose for 8-12 weeks should certainly yield the desired effects you are looking for.
Can you recommend the best place to purchase?

Thanks!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you recommend the best place to purchase?

Thanks!
A lot of the board sponsors here carry it. Click on the stores link above. Make sure you get a real PCT, either clomid or nolva for Osta. Yes, you will read posts about how light it is, but it still requires a real PCT and real support supplements. Do not just go with a natural anabolic for your PCT. You can run one WITH your SERM. I would check out AlphaMax XT or Sup3r PCT. Both are all in one options that provide test boosting ingredients and AI to control cortisol which can be an issue post cycle. AlphaMax XT will also help control prolactin with L-Dopa.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established

Is Ostarine on the low end of the androgenic sides spectrum?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If running Osta, don't forget a test base such as BPS dermacrine.

For on cycle support, CEL CYCLE ASSIST is tried and true to protect your organs.

For liver protection, CEL TUDCA is a very cost effective option.