No adequate PCT time off question

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, I have a question. I hear of quite a few people not following the time on cycle +pct=time off cycle rule with SARMs because they believe that this much time off is not required. I have no want or desire to ever risk this but it made me wonder wether a long period off is as needed with SARMs compared to cycles involving AAS or multiple harsh compounds?

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
I don't do bloods but I'm as careful as can be. Unless you pay a lot in the UK for private bloods your doctor won't pull blood cause you want to because of ongoing cycles

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I think the tendency, as far as PCT and recovery are concerned, is to focus too much on hormonal restoration. So, things like liver health, and perhaps more importantly lipid health, get overlooked as a result.

The problem or risk with taking a "SARMs require less hormonal recovery time between cycles" approach is that if you do this regularly, you end up spending most of the year with jacked lipids.

What kind of damage is this doing to your arteries? What kind of strain on your heart?

Any of these compounds we run, no matter how harsh, mild, or supressive, can negatively impact lipids.

So, as arbitrary as the equation may seem, the bro guideline of "cycle + PCT = time off" works out pretty sound IMO. If followed, it generally permits 2 cycles per year. As far as lipids are concerned, Id say that is a good maximum, especially if you dont get bloods done.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I think the tendency, as far as PCT and recovery are concerned, is to focus too much on hormonal restoration. So, things like liver health, and perhaps more importantly lipid health, get overlooked as a result.

The problem or risk with taking a "SARMs require less hormonal recovery time between cycles" approach is that if you do this regularly, you end up spending most of the year with jacked lipids.

What kind of damage is this doing to your arteries? What kind of strain on your heart?

Any of these compounds we run, no matter how harsh, mild, or supressive, can negatively impact lipids.

So, as arbitrary as the equation may seem, the bro guideline of "cycle + PCT = time off" works out pretty sound IMO. If followed, it generally permits 2 cycles per year. As far as lipids are concerned, Id say that is a good maximum, especially if you dont get bloods done.
Damn good advice here ! ^^^