Iron mag labs exemestane....

james117

Awards
Just tested IMR exemestane at 12.5 ed and went up to 25 ed for the last week out of a 16 day run. Got bloods done and everything pretty much the same as when I started it. I'm not surprised since I had no sides from it and considering the dose I was using over 16days it should of crashed my estro. But no it was bunk. Like the albuterol I got as well. Glad I didn't start my cycle.

I know I'm probs gonna get roasted but what ever.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Spend the time and do more looking around for a pharma source imo man, rc tends to be hit or miss

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This kind of thing is frustrating. If I need Nolva or Clomid, where do I get the legit thing? But that can't be answered on most message boards. So how is anybody supposed to know

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This kind of thing is frustrating. If I need Nolva or Clomid, where do I get the legit thing? But that can't be answered on most message boards. So how is anybody supposed to know
Do some looking around on google, find a source that looks gtg, check reviews on multiple forums, and give it a go. You could also ask friends at the gym where they get their serms or ai's from

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
$hit , that's what I'm using right now for trest and tren run , definitely dose not feel nice and fuzzy inside , $hit is not the cheapest , was hopping that quality is good .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yes . Been there ! Op it happens . Just follow above advice . Try to purchase pharma grade . Good luck

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure enough, my nipples started to itch right away, haha , this sucks donkey balls, big time

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Sure enough, my nipples started to itch right away, haha , this sucks donkey balls, big time
There are overnight options domestically. Jist gotta search . It'll save u from sprouting a pair .

Night hog

Banned
Awards
I am taking their nolva right now for pct. what did it taste like, my nolva taste like alcohol.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just tested IMR exemestane at 12.5 ed and went up to 25 ed for the last week out of a 16 day run. Got bloods done and everything pretty much the same as when I started it. I'm not surprised since I had no sides from it and considering the dose I was using over 16days it should of crashed my estro. But no it was bunk. Like the albuterol I got as well. Glad I didn't start my cycle.

I know I'm probs gonna get roasted but what ever.
Thanks for the research info.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I've heard nothing but bad things about iron mag labs research Chems. Such a ****ty move to rip of customers by selling bunk products.

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, I have some 2 month old IML RC Exemstane in the Cabinet with minor pill flakes in it. And the Clomid I ordered at the same time I had to throw away because it was one big mass of air bubbles with white liquid.

Kinda strange that I posted about IML Research Clomid this week but it was deleted by a moderator but this post has went through. Honestly, I'm glad considering AM is advertising a vendor who is apparently/possibly selling garbage. The email to IML I sent was never answered.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's essentially the biggest BS loophole in the "industry". I mean what better way to deliberately sell shiit than to put "not for human consumption" on the label?

"Oh it didn't lower your estrogen? Well it's not meant for you, it's meant for rats."

LOLOLOLOL

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well it is not cool to f@ck with people's titis and bolls , shame on them if true .
And no reply from company reps , that's not a good sign.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I get g2g stuff from iml all the time bro actually on it every three days I'm dry as **** and my joints are a cracking so IDK bout your batch but mines fine it was bought three months ago

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
And the Pramipexole makes you sick first dose lol can't sleep for **** on it imr is my jam

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got my e control and pct from them hence balls and tits reference .

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Never nolva or clomid tho I get those from pfizer

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven't tried iml, but I tried bluesky and I feel the nolva was underdosed, their aromasin was definitely bunk though. I also ran cem's clomid, which I feel was real, but possibly underdosed. I have never ran pharma, so I don't really have anything to compare it to

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
psychowhite

He did a cycle with it an this shows some good results

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
The sad thing is that they are sponsors on soooo many boards. They have their hand in several avenues of the industry as well. And can still get away with selling garbage and not even responding to it. I mean, it's the easiest sell. Throw up on your website that everything is 100% lab tested for purity, label it not for human consumption, and sell it to desperate bodybuilders. They're garbage with $$$ that's all
I agree with the sponsor part ...but they'll send you there testing sheets also with dates....IDK man have you ever tried the imr stuff it's my favorite rc company, and the only one I trust cause I've had issues that specifically needed aromasin, and Pramipexole because I couldn't source it from pharmacy grade so I got the rc from imr and it took care of my prolactin problem and my estrogen problems but to each there own.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
You guys obviously haven't read the cycle log lol he's saying its bunk and gets test done an finds out he's getting exactly what they sold him also this was a log in 2015 so very recent give it a read his test was crazy an extra was base he was doing a bit of test too

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
At least for aromasin ....how am I lucky 8 times in a row brotha ??

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I think some people have a secret hate for rc companies but in reality there passing up some good **** half the time IDK man like I said it's all opinion I guess I go both routes and don't hate on either they both work

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least for aromasin ....how am I lucky 8 times in a row brotha ??
I don't know dude. How do some folks smoke cigarettes for 70 years and not get lung cancer?

You know the definition of luck right?

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I also smoke cigs bro guess I am lucky Lmfao but seriously check this site and google for bad feed back on imr research chems and found nothing but good feedback bro were are you looking ?