Ostia vs EPiandro

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Just wondering, for you guys who have take Osta and EPiandro, which one did you find better for getting cut up / recomp? Also, did you run them solo or stack it.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Dang, how can I edit the title.... Stinking auto correct.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering, for you guys who have take Osta and EPiandro, which one did you find better for getting cut up / recomp? Also, did you run them solo or stack it.
I'm a big fan of epiandro. I recomped with it and loved it. I'm sure it would be perfect for a cut also. I've ran it solo and stacked both in the 250-500 range. No need to go higher IMO.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
If you can afford it, both stacked.

Solo? Id go osta, for a cut.

But, neither is really going to directly contribute to fat loss as such; the leg work for that is largely diet. What they will each in their own way do is help generate a biological environment conducive to recomposition, to the extent determined largely by...kcal intake, training, etc.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards

Solo? Id go osta, for a cut.

But, neither is really going to directly contribute to fat loss as such; the leg work for that is largely diet. What they will each in their own way do is help generate a biological environment conducive to recomposition, to the extent determined largely by...kcal intake, training, etc.
I'm bulking on LGD right now, so I am sure I'll put on a little extra fat.... So I would actual be looking to recomp, since I don't want to lose my gains.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I'm bulking on LGD right now, so I imgin I'll put on a little extra fat.... So I would actual be looking to recomp, since I don't want to lose my gains.
In my experience, LGD outperforms osta in a recomp and slight kcal surplus or deficit. However, during a full-on cut Id go osta every time.

When I was running osta during a hefty kcal deficit, epiandro was great for dealing with basic lethargy. Plus, it did lift my strength. Not hugely, but enough to be noticeable and impressively so considering my diet.

Are you wanting to transition to a recomp mid-cycle, or stop LGD and switch compound/kcal intake? Im a little unclear on your goals here.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Should have clarified, I'm going to run out my current LGD cycle. This was a question another future run.

I am bulking now, but want to work on more definition down the road. So it's a recomp at my new weight.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Should have clarified, I'm going to run out my current LGD cycle. This was a question another future run.

I am bulking now, but want to work on more definition down the road. So it's a recomp at my new weight.
How you finding LGD? Id recomp with that next time, just adjust your kcal intake to suit.

Or you could use something else entirely.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I may do that, So far its treating me great.
Sweet. Again, Id go with LGD for a recomp if the choice of a solo run was between it, osta, and epiandro. If a stack is on the cards, then LGD and epiandro.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. The epi will help somewhat with estro production from the osta, and it will also help with strength as epi has CNS activation properties.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I'm a big fan of epiandro. I recomped with it and loved it. I'm sure it would be perfect for a cut also. I've ran it solo and stacked both in the 250-500 range. No need to go higher IMO.
How long did you run EPI solo? I know someone running EPI and andro 1 right now, he went up 6 lb and is dropping bf, dude is getting cut up! Since andro 1 is more of a bulker, I figured it was the EPI that was shredding him, just never met anyone that ran EPI solo. I read that it's a very low side compound that can be ran with only an OTC PCT.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
How long did you run EPI solo? I know someone running EPI and andro 1 right now, he went up 6 lb and is dropping bf, dude is getting cut up! Since andro 1 is more of a bulker, I figured it was the EPI that was shredding him, just never met anyone that ran EPI solo. I read that it's a very low side compound that can be ran with only an OTC PCT.
First of all I highly doubt its a good idea to run OTC PCT after an Epiandro cycle. Its a low side compound and there may be things more suppressive, however it still certainly is and if theres no bloodwork there has to be a pharma SERM IMO.

You are right with 1dhea beeing an effective bulker. However its dry as well and if you bulk recomp or cut depends on the diet in the end. The 1dhea probably plays a greater role in the shredding than the Epiandro. The Epiandro however is still good for cutting and is good for the mood.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
First of all I highly doubt its a good idea to run OTC PCT after an Epiandro cycle. Its a low side compound and there may be things more suppressive, however it still certainly is and if theres no bloodwork there has to be a pharma SERM IMO.
You are right with 1dhea beeing an effective bulker. However its dry as well and if you bulk recomp or cut depends on the diet in the end. The 1dhea probably plays a greater role in the shredding than the Epiandro. The Epiandro however is still good for cutting and is good for the mood.
I'm sitting on a bottle of clomid, so a SERM is no problem. I've just read that Epi solo is super mild, and there is not really a significant need for it. Totally agree about the dry gains of andro 1, but I am more interested in hearing experience from guys that have run epi solo. Have you ran it solo?

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
No I haven't. Just wanted to point out that you only can trust your bloodwork to determine if you are suppressed or not.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I'm sitting on a bottle of clomid, so a SERM is no problem. I've just read that Epi solo is super mild, and there is not really a significant need for it. Totally agree about the dry gains of andro 1, but I am more interested in hearing experience from guys that have run epi solo. Have you ran it solo?
i have and its very weak good for lookind super lean dry.
never used a pct with it except for maybe some longjack and arimistane but that was more so to keep the dry look and libido high.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I've done a couple of epiandro/androsterone only cycles with just a otc pct.
The longest one was a 16 week run with PP's Androhard V3 and even then the otc PCT was a breeze. I did have a serm on hand though..
I don't tell anyone else to go otc for this but honestly, I will never do a serm PCT for a epiandro only cycle.

Some people takes very, very light on the serms and use it as it is candy. Serms are harsh and should not be taken lightly.

I have also done a low dose osta (10 mg)/ epiandro and dermacrine cycle with just a otc PCT which I, of course got flamed for.
Ok, this is maybe to push it a bit but I would probably not go serm for this either ... Maybe just a really low dose clomid. But again, I don't tell anyone else to do it this way.

With that said. Osta/Epiandro is a nice run!! Add a couple of pumps of Dermacrine and you will have a nice, feelgood cycle. No extreme results, but a nice run with a easy recovery.

Have fun!

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I've done a couple of epiandro/androsterone only cycles with just a otc pct.
The longest one was a 16 week run with PP's Androhard V3 and even then the otc PCT was a breeze. I did have a serm on hand though..
I don't tell anyone else to go otc for this but honestly, I will never do a serm PCT for a epiandro only cycle.
i have and its very weak good for lookind super lean dry.
never used a pct with it except for maybe some longjack and arimistane but that was more so to keep the dry look and libido high.
Thanks, this is exactly the type of feedback I was looking for.

It almost sounds like I could archive the same results running follidrone 2.0 with Alpha Max XT or alphamine vs Epiandro solo. Is that an adequate comparison, or would it blow a natty stack out of the water? Just trying to compare the results, thanks.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, this is exactly the type of feedback I was looking for.

It almost sounds like I could archive the same results running follidrone 2.0 with Alpha Max XT or alphamine vs Epiandro solo. Is that an adequate comparison, or would it blow a natty stack out of the water? Just trying to compare the results, thanks.
Epi-andro isn't anabolic at all, nor is dht. You wont make gains much outside your natty progression using it solo. Despite what some round here might say.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Epi-andro isn't anabolic at all, nor is dht. You wont make gains much outside your natty progression using it solo. Despite what some round here might say.
That's the way it sounds.
I was initially interested in it bc of mild sides, and recomp ability. However, it doesn't really sound like it will deliver that much, and sounds pointless to run a PH for results you can obtain without them.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
As NAH says, Epiandro doesn't do much for hypertrophy so if Epiandro is worth it depends on your goal obviously.
For me will a natty supplement never (well, you never know for sure, but I highly doubt it..) with epiandro in effect of increased recovery, strength, stamina etc. But I'm not into hypertrophy, I just care for strength, power and performance.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ostarine at 22mg had me progressing while in an 8 week, 800kcal deficit. IIRC to the tune of about 20-25lbs on the Deadlift. I don't have the experience to say what LGD would have done in the same scenario, but I was happy with 2866. I used Dermacrine as a base and felt great. EpiA would have been fine too, but I was experimenting with staying away from anything major for hair and prostate as a test. Worked great.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Ostarine at 22mg had me progressing while in an 8 week, 800kcal deficit. IIRC to the tune of about 20-25lbs on the Deadlift. I don't have the experience to say what LGD would have done in the same scenario, but I was happy with 2866. I used Dermacrine as a base and felt great. EpiA would have been fine too, but I was experimenting with staying away from anything major for hair and prostate as a test. Worked great.
Dang, to cut weight and still go up in strength is awesome!

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
For me LGD gives more strength and hypertrophy than Ostarine but I also experinced a MUCH harder recovery afterwards so a heavier PCT is required IMO.

But Lgd/Epiandro/Dermacrine was a great cycle as well!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Dang, to cut weight and still go up in strength is awesome!
I'm also a beginner/intermediate - started Deadlifting in Oct of 2014 - so there's that too. Currently using a Matt Kroc 16 week percentage based program - I just run them back to back, to back. It's still working, so I ain't changing.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
osta and epiandro make a good stack together for recomp just use them both