Osterine and Cardarine

trueedge

Awards
I bought some Ostarine and Cardarine and started taking it. I had taken Ostarine before for 4 weeks. The bottle stated to take 3 caps three times a day. The dose seems to be 20 mg per cap which would be 60 mg seems to be way too high for the info I had read on here. Also the Cardarine is 10 mg states take two or three a day. I have been doing three of the Ostarine and two of the Cardarine should I just do 1 of each from the sounds of it should be enough? Also seems I overplayed quite heftily for these so I'll be buying elsewhere. This is my first topic and second post on here.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I would run a test base with these. SARMS DO shut you down. SARMS are grain in place of orals on a test or ect. cycle. or if on hrt (test base) IMO 60mg osta seems a bit high yes

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Use a test base you will feel so much better on SARMS

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I bought some Ostarine and Cardarine and started taking it. I had taken Ostarine before for 4 weeks. The bottle stated to take 3 caps three times a day. The dose seems to be 20 mg per cap which would be 60 mg seems to be way too high for the info I had read on here. Also the Cardarine is 10 mg states take two or three a day. I have been doing three of the Ostarine and two of the Cardarine should I just do 1 of each from the sounds of it should be enough? Also seems I overplayed quite heftily for these so I'll be buying elsewhere. This is my first topic and second post on here.
Post a picture of the bottle/ingredient label. You say the bottle states to consume 3 capsules, 3 timer per day for the Ostarine? That would equate to 9 total caps, and at your assumed 20mg per cap, that would equal 180mg of Ostarine per day. Something is not adding up here.

Maximum Ostarine dose should top out at 20-25mg per day.

Are you talking about OL Cardar1ne? I used it before and the capsules were 7mg each of the active ingredient (G501516).

trueedge

Awards
It's one cap three times a day for ostarine. Will try and upload a picture. The Cardarine says 10 mg per capsule. States take two a day for beginner or three for advanced. Yes seems high. I don't take anything else this second time trying Sarms never tried anything else. Thanks everyone

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I had some osta at one point that was 20mg and said take 3/day. I think it was so a bottle was a "30 day cycle" with 90 caps.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
20-25 per day osta and 10 cardirine is quite sufficient according to all my research here. Check the bottle again for total ingredients or specifically osta

trueedge

Awards
Can't seem to upload the picture thre are three ingredients in the osta 2s)-3(4cyanophenoxy)-N-(4-cyano-3-(trifluromethyl) phenyl -2 methylpropanamide 20 mg methyl d aspartic acid 10 mg and hydroxy laxogenin 20mg

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
It's one cap three times a day for ostarine. Will try and upload a picture. The Cardarine says 10 mg per capsule. States take two a day for beginner or three for advanced. Yes seems high. I don't take anything else this second time trying Sarms never tried anything else. Thanks everyone
20mg a day is good. You can run that for 8 weeks.

trueedge

Awards
Thanks everyone who commented been taking just one cap. Idk how I managed months ago I followed the label and was taking 60 mg and that was the amount the person told me to take also. Guess they were just trying to make money off me.