Epiandrosterone PCT? Does it Cause Suppression?

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Does epiandrosterone require a PCT? Importantly, does it cause suppression?

All of the supplement companies recommend a PCT after anything hormonal but this seems more like a blanket generic statement now. If anything wouldn't epiandrosterone make a great compliment during PCT? Improves libido, lethargy/drive, generally reduces estrogen, aren't these good qualities of a PCT? Unless it's suppressive?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
you really dont need a pct with it, maybe something like nolvadren or elimistane but thats just to keep the dry ripped look is what i do.

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
It definitely IS suppressive. Not nearly as much as the harder compounds but it certainly is.

I would also recommend a SERM PCT just to be safe.

Epiandro converts to DHT leading to high androgen levels in the body. The negative feedback leads the body to produce less - suppression.

DirtyWilly

DirtyWilly

Awards
  • Established
Good to know. I suppose anything that antagonizes the androgen receptor can cause feedback but I also read it does so through a different pathway so not sure about the suppression.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's suppressive guys, converts to more than just DHT as well.

K

Killcure666

Awards
It's suppressive guys, converts to more than just DHT as well.
That's a good point. What else does it convert to? I thought it was just DHT and in active DHT metabolite

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a good point. What else does it convert to? I thought it was just DHT and in active DHT metabolite
That's it's target hormone but just like all prohormones, there are multiple conversions. Not to mention it's a 2 step conversion so lots of time for multiple hormones to be produced.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's it's target hormone but just like all prohormones, there are multiple conversions. Not to mention it's a 2 step conversion so lots of time for multiple hormones to be produced.
including downstream estro metabolites... saying it doesn't convert into estrogen doesn't mean one of its metabolites cant aromatize.