T-minus 5 days!

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
Only 5 days until my second cycle: oral Tren X, containing trenavar 44/44/66/66/66/ msten 12/12/18/18/18 Epistane 20/20/30/30/30

on cycle

fish oil
flax seed oil
Mulitvitamin
OL arimicare on cycle (prolactin care AND tudca)
himalaya LiverCare
Vitamin C1000

PCT

OL Super PCT
nolva/tamox 20/20/10/10
clomid 50/50/25/25
NOW Super Cort. Control
fish oil
flax seed oil
Mulitvitamin
BSL epicat (200mg)

Possibly X-Gels? lol not sold on that yet *hint hint*

I know the tren dose is a little on the low side but thats all I got.. :( I'm hoping the pairing of the three will help that a little. Will run this at a slight calorie def. (only 200) at 3300 unless anyone has a suggestion otherwise. Ran a Halodrol cycle for my first at 4200 calories and saw 19 pounds. have kept 12 total over the last 3 months. Strength stayed up too. ;) Also, Im running both SERM because I like the idea of clomid helping LH more than nolva, but I like to be safe than sorry. exemestane on hand. Critique up!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Setup is solid, bit overkill on the compounds being only your second cycle, but at least you'll be doing it right! What brand of halodrol did you take btw?

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
U might need more prolactin control but thats user dependent

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You for sure need more tudca than what's in arimacare alone. You're running 3 of the harshest compounds for your liver. Add in some cel tudca (cheapest option) to bump the daily dose to 500-1000mg.

Also highly recommend xgels for pct. absolute staple for me for the mental bump in strength and pumps that you tend to lose coming off (especially a big boy cycle like this ha)... Mental game is half the battle ;)

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
I was debating running tvis becasue of that.. too many for a second. But it was all 1 pill so i said faq it... The halodrol was fight pharm. And I was worried about not enough to tudca.. I would like close to 800. I will get some! Thanks guys. Also easily sold on the xgels ;)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, that is a harsh oral combo. And people wonder why some OTC PHs are illegal now lol.

X gels is a great addition to any PCT. I recommend adding it during the last week of your cycle so that it starts kicking in the 2nd week of your PCT, when the going gets rough.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Should be a fun cycle. I ran Tren, Msten, Stano a while back at higher doses and loved it. I ran epistane solo and also really enjoyed it.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Consider running SNS INHIBIT P for more prolactin control. As previously stated, it's user dependent, but you want to protect yourself and be safe at all costs due to the harshness of this cycle.