OL Ostarine + 11-Andro 8 Week Cycle plan - Advice

Berserker7

Awards
Hey Guys,
Just after some advice/suggestions on my planned cycle, will be my first.
Currently sitting at 180lbs, 7-8%BF looking to put on a few lbs while staying lean.
Training consists of CrossFit most days plus standard Push Pull BB Split (4-5 Days).

The Plan - 8 Weeks

OL Ostarine - 20mg (May start first two weeks at 15mg)
Brawn 11-Andro - 300mg

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Erase Pro - As Prescribed for 6 weeks (will keep close during cycle)

Any recommendations?
Should I start one before the other to test the waters?
Will I need to run an AI or anything else while on cycle?

Thanks.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
hi man.in my opinion if someone wants to try to combine staff together,he should always try them seperetly first in order to see how they work/the side effects if any..i think its very important when you are using anabolics.
if ull prceed with ur cycle i think the 11 keto cycle is really underdosed man..it will help a little with ur cortisol and thats all...i have dosed it at 300 mg and 700 mg before and the differences were huge..the ai isnt necessary have one in hand though.good luck

Berserker7

Awards
hi man.in my opinion if someone wants to try to combine staff together,he should always try them seperetly first in order to see how they work/the side effects if any..i think its very important when you are using anabolics.
if ull prceed with ur cycle i think the 11 keto cycle is really underdosed man..it will help a little with ur cortisol and thats all...i have dosed it at 300 mg and 700 mg before and the differences were huge..the ai isnt necessary have one in hand though.good luck
Thanks for the input mate, yeah I was thinking of starting one maybe a couple weeks earlier than the other, as for the dose I may look into 600 if I run it alone but with the Ostarine probably go the low dose and see what happens. This is more of an experimental run as I haven't used anabolics before.

Thanks man