Methyl tren tabs

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So A friend of mine has these they're one milligram in it's a hundred bucks for 50. I've never heard of this **** before and I've done all kinds of orals and injectables.
If anybody has any insight on this you can p.m. me or post here with your experience on this product. Building up a cycle for New Year's I want to get everything set now.

maxmuscle23

Awards
It's pretty much more potent tren. But it may not act completely the same. It's kinda like having masteron and adding a methylated group which makes superdrol. More potent, oral, and has some different properties. But being as Tren is the king of steroids already there really is no need for methyl tren and it's very very toxic

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've heard it described as literally one of the most explosive orals ever, stronger than sd, abombs or m1t at a fraction of the mg needed. Max aggression, max size/water retention, crazy strength and extremely rapid suppression. A big mindfuk. Something along the lines of "within 2 weeks everything about me had become the Incredible Hulk, except my nuts" lol. Just an anecdote I recall.

I do know it is alleged to be so toxic 2 week use is the norm. I can't recall average dose. I would stay away from anything that expensive and violent. I mean, do you think you will need something so drastic and pricey to make gainz after being off for a year?? I highly doubt that. Probably any oral and a bit of test will have you in full superman mode.

Less is more! Stay healthy

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Are you referring to Methyltrienolone? If so, fuuuark dood. May want to stay away. That's pricey as well.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I've heard it described as literally one of the most explosive orals ever, stronger than sd, abombs or m1t at a fraction of the mg needed. Max aggression, max size/water retention, crazy strength and extremely rapid suppression. A big mindfuk. Something along the lines of "within 2 weeks everything about me had become the Incredible Hulk, except my nuts" lol. Just an anecdote I recall.

I do know it is alleged to be so toxic 2 week use is the norm. I can't recall average dose. I would stay away from anything that expensive and violent. I mean, do you think you will need something so drastic and pricey to make gainz after being off for a year?? I highly doubt that. Probably any oral and a bit of test will have you in full superman mode.

Less is more! Stay healthy
I heard of success off of .5 mgs for 5 weeks . But im getting mixed reviews.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Are you referring to Methyltrienolone? If so, fuuuark dood. May want to stay away. That's pricey as well.
100 bucks for 50 1 mg tabs . From wat i heard its harsh as fukk . Tudca and nac is basically not enough.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Id like to run .5 mgs for 5 weeks . Just not sure yet . Maybe use 250 test e .

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
100 bucks for 50 1 mg tabs . From wat i heard its harsh as fukk . Tudca and nac is basically not enough.
I wouldn't fukkk with it. From what I've seen, don't run past 3 weeks or so. I would stay away though. It's supposed to be the strongest oral, harsher than m1t, anadrol, etc.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I wouldn't fukkk with it. From what I've seen, don't run past 3 weeks or so. I would stay away though. It's supposed to be the strongest oral, harsher than m1t, anadrol, etc.
Ive done m1t on several occasions that shyt changed my dna it was so strong .

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Methyl-Tren literally causes irreversible damage to your liver.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Methyl-Tren literally causes irreversible damage to your liver.
Besides this version , I wonder if there is a less harsh version . I've done basic ol uk tr3n b4 and tren ace . Kinda not wanting to pin right out of the gate .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Tbol 50 20mgs 55 bucks
Winny 50 20mgs 45 bucks
Other options....
With test e .

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tbol 50 20mgs 55 bucks
Winny 50 20mgs 45 bucks
Other options....
With test e .
I thought you staying natty for a whole year?

My brothers love tbol and epistane. They say both are by far there favorite orals and epistane is slightly better

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I thought you staying natty for a whole year?

My brothers love tbol and epistane. They say both are by far there favorite orals and epistane is slightly better
Iam my bro this is for new years . Since 16 was a leap year . New years day ill be poppin somethin.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iam my bro this is for new years . Since 16 was a leap year . New years day ill be poppin somethin.
Nice.

If you want something mild go test tbol

Want to go big test masteron eq and sd kicker and tbol finisher while esters clear

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nice.

If you want something mild go test tbol

Want to go big test masteron eq and sd kicker and tbol finisher while esters clear
I've never run eq but I've run mast sd and most test esters.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Besides this version , I wonder if there is a less harsh version . I've done basic ol uk tr3n b4 and tren ace . Kinda not wanting to pin right out of the gate .
You want to just run orals?

Tbol 50 20mgs 55 bucks
Winny 50 20mgs 45 bucks
Other options....
With test e .
Keep it simple den dood. Dbol kicker with test e, then bridge to Tbol for a while on cycle.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I think you would love that cycle
I also think eq is under rated tbh. Just needs be dosed high at 1g a week
Ive been thinking about running this . But tbh i know nothing about it . I think people over estimate it's worth but I'll be willing to look into it for sure.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You want to just run orals?

Keep it simple den dood. Dbol kicker with test e, then bridge to Tbol for a while on cycle.
Nothin i love more than dbol bro . Besides . I still need to cut some fat . So i was thinking maybe test e or p with winny orals or tren orals.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They make injectable methyl tren, SD, a bombs etc...;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84