Rebound pct

TryinToGetBIG

Awards
-1 1/2 weeks into rebound pct from 3 week SD cycle. Boys are already 'feeling' back to normal size and are very dense. I counted 7 zits on my face today, and usually my face is clear-so I know test is comming back. Funny thing is that my boys already feel larger than they did pre-cycle. I will continue doing pct 3 weeks. If lipids were not an issue this would be my pct protocol after every cycle.
-Btw the gyno lump I have had for a while seems to be diminishing already and I am suprised because this is pct and not a stand-alone rebound cycle.
Conclusion: I seem to respond very well to rebound and will use it in the future to attack the lump I have under my right nip.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i have the same question. im on pct from my 4 week m1t cycle and am using nolva and rxt. im hoping the rxt will rid me of some pubertal gyno (extremely small amount), but my question is taht if im taking it on a PCT will it do the trick? i know we all respond differently but whats the answer most would have?

TryinToGetBIG

Awards
i have the same question. im on pct from my 4 week m1t cycle and am using nolva and rxt. im hoping the rxt will rid me of some pubertal gyno (extremely small amount), but my question is taht if im taking it on a PCT will it do the trick? i know we all respond differently but whats the answer most would have?
I don't think it has been around long enough 2 know the general conscensus of it. As of now, it is possible for you to have similar results I am having.