Azinol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever head of it ?
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1467575043.483704.jpg
my boy told me it's almost the same thing as taking anavar he said it could definitely help dry out get stronger harder and leaner. Any info?

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Methyldiazirinol is commonly known under Triumph or Tr1umph.

If the product is legit its a nice steroid with great nutrient partitioning effects.
Some say its poor mans var but the strength you gain with Anavar is probably significant more.

However its a great steroid for recomp and a nice base to stack things with.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Methyldiazirinol is commonly known under Triumph or Tr1umph.

If the product is legit its a nice steroid with great nutrient partitioning effects.
Some say its poor mans var but the strength you gain with Anavar is probably significant more.

However its a great steroid for recomp and a nice base to stack things with.
Ok nice , thanks for the info!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran methyldiazirinol and wasn't impressed, epistane was far more potent

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is more potent. However my stavk of Methyldiazirinol with Dimethadrol was really nice and I would prefer Methyldiazirinol as a stacker over Epistane.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Epistane is more potent. However my stavk of Methyldiazirinol with Dimethadrol was really nice and I would prefer Methyldiazirinol as a stacker over Epistane.
Everybody responds differently to compounds, I just read so many positive things about it and expected a lot more. I gained 18.5lbs on epistane 20/30/30/40, keep in mind it was my first cycle, at a little over maintenance calories. On triumphalis I gained about 5lbs dosing scheme was 45/60/60/60/75/75

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
I gained around 3kg on 8 weeks epistane with an ending dose of 30mg. (First cycle)
A 9 weeks of dimeth/triumph with a dose of 40/80 in the end got me 8kg heavier while I lost a significant amount of fat.
Though it wasn't the triumph alone for sure I think it was the better compound of both. I would definitely run both again but think of going with triumph/tren and a test base as lethargy strikes me hard every cycle even before end of the second week next.
But before I will try RAD or YK11 I think.

However proper dosed Epistane is much stronger than triumph wich just is not necessarily positive. I thinl sometimes its the milder route giving you better results.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I gained around 3kg on 8 weeks epistane with an ending dose of 30mg. (First cycle)
A 9 weeks of dimeth/triumph with a dose of 40/80 in the end got me 8kg heavier while I lost a significant amount of fat.
Though it wasn't the triumph alone for sure I think it was the better compound of both. I would definitely run both again but think of going with triumph/tren and a test base as lethargy strikes me hard every cycle even before end of the second week next.

However proper dosed Epistane is much stronger than triumph wich just is not necessarily positive. I thinl sometimes its the milder route giving you better results.
Like I said, everybody responds differently man haha, it's great to hear the triumphalis+dimethandrostenol stack treated you better. I honestly think that a lot of the newer designer steroid clones nowadays are underdosed, such as epistane and halodrol. My friend and I both ran Rpn Havoc and go great results, he actually gained 20lbs on the same cycle as me, but this was his second cycle. He ran a newer halodrol clone after taking about 6 months off and was extremely underwhelmed.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info fellas! Will definitely do more research but leaning towards including it in the next cycle

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a cycle of Tr1umph on a recomp. Loved it man! Lean, dry, and hard gains with some really good strength. It definitely seems to pick and choose who it likes, guess I was lucky.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a cycle of Tr1umph on a recomp. Loved it man! Lean, dry, and hard gains with some really good strength. It definitely seems to pick and choose who it likes, guess I was lucky.
That's what I'm getting from this bro lol some people love it some people couldn't care less

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
That's what I'm getting from this bro lol some people love it some people couldn't care less
heard the same.

on a side note, if we quit all ph for a year, we would respond just about to everything, even a protein fart lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
heard the same.

on a side note, if we quit all ph for a year, we would respond just about to everything, even a protein fart lol
Couldn't agree more hahaah. I would like to say that the nutrient partitioning and glycogen retention on this compound were highly overrated lmao

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Legal or not I got 4 bottles in my cabinet I know not what to do with lol

J

jathan_howe

Awards
Legal or not I got 4 bottles in my cabinet I know not what to do with lol
I know a place that still sells fresh batches, along with dymethazine, hexadrone, and dimethandrostenol (D1methadrol/Mithras)

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I misread your first post lol. I thought it said you have four bottles that you know what to do with, and I thought you were saying you were gonna use them
Lol oh no I got 4 bottles of triumphalis but I got all those other goodies too haha

C

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Nah j e heard nothing but good things lol just haven't used it yet for a lot of stuff I wanna use , idk where to fit it in lol
Nice. Well let me know if you ever use it. The local shop here has tons of bottle in stock. Just not sure if I want to pull the trigger yet.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Well let me know if you ever use it. The local shop here has tons of bottle in stock. Just not sure if I want to pull the trigger yet.
SFL by any chance ? Jw cuz that's where I am and same thing here lol . Will do , I think in March Ima run it with trest possibly

C

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
SFL by any chance ? Jw cuz that's where I am and same thing here lol . Will do , I think in March Ima run it with trest possibly
Nashville, TN. But I was I was in So Flo right now! The weather sucks up here!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
There's a store that does lol but so does the World Wide Web haha

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but it could be cheaper if im in fl idk lol, i definitely liked triumph
Lmao no they charge like 80-100 unless you know the right people haha definitely cheaper online , they do have a superdrol too that I'm thinking about running with Trest

G

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Lmao no they charge like 80-100 unless you know the right people haha definitely cheaper online , they do have a superdrol too that I'm thinking about running with Trest
True haha i guess people will still buy that.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

DMZ is one of the more powerful steroids (effects wise) still widely available in my opinion.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Anabolics 6