Good winstrol dosage

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
From what I read anywhere from 40-80mg per day for 6-8 weeks seems norm right? Looking to run it for maybe 5-6 @ 60mg to lessen the severity of sides. What you guys think?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
From what I read anywhere from 40-80mg per day for 6-8 weeks seems norm right? Looking to run it for maybe 5-6 @ 60mg to lessen the severity of sides. What you guys think?
Oral or injectable? They are dosed usually at 10 and 20mgs oral . And usually 50mg per ml for injectables . 75 was a good dose for me . Wat else you running?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Sorry it's orals
500mg test c for 10 weeks

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Oral or injectable? They are dosed usually at 10 and 20mgs oral . And usually 50mg per ml for injectables . 75 was a good dose for me . Wat else you running?

u ran injectable? I'm looking mostly to cut and harden up. How'd it treat you?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Fast action. ****ed with my anxiety for some reason. Quick tone up and boost in muscle firmness.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
go with test for 12 to 14 weeks IMO and winny 4-6 weeks at 30-40mg ed

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Pills are a 40mg dose so it's either 20 or 40mg I will be dosing. Once a day should be fine right, no need to ramp dosages?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Pills are a 40mg dose so it's either 20 or 40mg I will be dosing. Once a day should be fine right, no need to ramp dosages?
40 mgs is the sweet spot for some . I double or triple everything cuz iam wacko . Go with normal doses at first.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
40 mgs is the sweet spot for some . I double or triple everything cuz iam wacko . Go with normal doses at first.
What support supps did u use? I'm a lil concerned with my cholesterol. I do have tudca and some fish oils. Anything else I should know before I jump in?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What support supps did u use? I'm a lil concerned with my cholesterol. I do have tudca and some fish oils. Anything else I should know before I jump in?
Winny is going to wreck your cholesterol, wreck your joints, and possibly give you some nasty acne. I wouldn't go more than 40mg split dosed Ed. It toned and hardened me up beautifully but damn, the sides were nasty.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ar1macare pro by ol .
Extra ol tudca wouldn't hurt .
Look into how to control cholesterol sides.
Theres diets built for this reason . Also remember for it to work you must balance it out . Thats my .02 . Make sure you have pct lined up b4 you even start the cycle . I mixed tren and winny when i was young and uneducated. Didn't end well.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
No pct necessary gonna go back to cruisin at 150ml test trt dose Yates split dose Ed? So do 20 in morning 20 at night?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No pct necessary gonna go back to cruisin at 150ml test trt dose Yates split dose Ed? So do 20 in morning 20 at night?
That's how I rolled with mine bro, worked almost too good

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
4 days in and feeling great
When did your joints start to ache?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After a week or so.. Used it a few times and it just makes me to uncomfortable.. I avoid it
Try running it with a big dose of masteron...