sup3r 11 vs 11 oxo

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
hi guys.im currently during a low dose osta-albuterol cycle(10 mg), really low bf,really excited with my body.im thinking of doing a really small cycle(30 days) of something not so harsh like 11 keto in order to enhance my physique a little more :)
.i can buy one bottle of sup3r 11 with a 250 mg dosage a day,or one bottle of 11 oxo with 450 mg a day for 30 days..i cant decide which one to choose,im a little afraid of sup3r 11 pump,and its veryy pricey too,11 oxo seems more convinient in pill form as far as dosing..but maybe sup3r is more potent..?what do u think guys?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
hi guys.im currently during a low dose osta-albuterol cycle(10 mg), really low bf,really excited with my body.im thinking of doing a really small cycle(30 days) of something not so harsh like 11 keto in order to enhance my physique a little more :)
.i can buy one bottle of sup3r 11 with a 250 mg dosage a day,or one bottle of 11 oxo with 450 mg a day for 30 days..i cant decide which one to choose,im a little afraid of sup3r 11 pump,and its veryy pricey too,11 oxo seems more convinient in pill form as far as dosing..but maybe sup3r is more potent..?what do u think guys?
The transdermal is way better then the pill form. But both work great. I used a TD form and lost weight around the belly and legs..Didnt notice any sides what so ever.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
250mg of 11-ketotestosterone is like for like significantly more than 450mg of 11-oxo for the effects you want.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving Sup3r-11.... I'm down 7.5 lbs in 2 weeks. Got slight fatigue from being in a caloric deficit but have noticed strength gains in single joint lifts... For instance, my working sets on arms have gone up slightly but my deads and squats are dragging a little. It's all diet related. Sup3r-11 is a solid product man. I think Nutriverse has a 20% off ATM... Ya can get a bottle for around 55$

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
guys what about one pump ed of sup3r 11?can that dose be any effective?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
guys what about one pump ed of sup3r 11?can that dose be any effective?
Absolutely, consider other items on the market 80ish mg per serving, 1 pump gives you 125mg which has been effective over the years, no doubt.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
ok guys,i took the plug with sup3r 11,i hope it goes well.ill begin with one pump ed.
should i change the way im training for the time im using 11 keto?right now im training with supersets,pyramid sets(12-10-8-6).should i maybe focus on good muscle contraction which means higher sets lower weight?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
ok guys,i took the plug with sup3r 11,i hope it goes well.ill begin with one pump ed.
should i change the way im training for the time im using 11 keto?right now im training with supersets,pyramid sets(12-10-8-6).should i maybe focus on good muscle contraction which means higher sets lower weight?
If its allowing you to make progress, stick with the training youre already doing.

If anything, make sure your kcal intake is appropriate to your goals, and be consistent.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
guys,i doidnt want to open a new thread so im gonna ask you here..im using 25 mg atd ed alongside with osta 10 mg.im having great results but since ill use su3r 11 i v decided to drop atd..im using it for 2 weeks 25 mg ed.should i taper down like 25 mg eod or drop it immediattly without tapering it?what do u guys think?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I used super-11 for 6 weeks at 250 a day and then I switched to icon-11 for 6 weeks at 1ml a day and I couldn't tell a difference in the two.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
I used super-11 for 6 weeks at 250 a day and then I switched to icon-11 for 6 weeks at 1ml a day and I couldn't tell a difference in the two.
did u notice any hair sheddin while on sup3r 11?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No not at all but I'm extremely thick haired though.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm 17 days in with no shedding... No sides except for loose skin with all the fat loss.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
good luck with ur cycle man.how do u dose it?
I take 1 pump at 6AM with 1 pump of Dermacrine and workout an hour later... I take another pump of Dermacrine post workout and then dose both around noon... I'm also taking Yohimbine HCI at 10mgs with the 11kt.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
I take 1 pump at 6AM with 1 pump of Dermacrine and workout an hour later... I take another pump of Dermacrine post workout and then dose both around noon... I'm also taking Yohimbine HCI at 10mgs with the 11kt.
so 2 pumps ed,allrighty.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... The Dermacrine has pregnenolone which helps with the hair loss/shedding..

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... The Dermacrine has pregnenolone which helps with the hair loss/shedding..
yes i have done some research on it,it looks like it helps a little.some users have reported hair loss despite that though..