LGD with Halo dosing advice?

justinjazz

Awards
Looking for some SARM dosing advice. Just finishing week 3 of a 5.5 week Hdrol cycle at 75mg throughout. I'd like to start using 5mg of LGD now... Should I only run it till the end of the Halo cycle, then start PCT? Or is it alright to finish the Hdrol in week 5, then continue LGD until week 8-10 before starting PCT? Too long being suppressed? Thoughts? Cheers everyone.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for some SARM dosing advice. Just finishing week 3 of a 5.5 week Hdrol cycle at 75mg throughout. I'd like to start using 5mg of LGD now... Should I only run it till the end of the Halo cycle, then start PCT? Or is it alright to finish the Hdrol in week 5, then continue LGD until week 8-10 before starting PCT? Too long being suppressed? Thoughts? Cheers everyone.
You can do it either way. Kind of a preference thing really. If you're health is feeling good by week 5 there's nothing wrong with continuing the LGD for 3 more weeks and try to solidify those gains.

justinjazz

Awards
That's what I was thinking. And my PCT is in check, too, so recovery should be on point quickly. I want to extend this cycle, because I think I received a faulty batch of Halo. If anyone else has advice, I'm all ears.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You should have bridged the lgd into the halo imo, I wouldn't even worry about using the lgd at this point and just enjoy your halo run.

justinjazz

Awards
You should have bridged the lgd into the halo imo, I wouldn't even worry about using the lgd at this point and just enjoy your halo run.
But that's just the thing, I think I received a faulty batch of Halo. In week 4 now, and usually there'd be gains, but there's no sign of anything. No strength increases/size/acne/back pumps/libido changes/nothing at all. Eating far above maintenance as well, so I know it's not a diet issue. That's most of the reason I want to start the LGD... just so this cycle isn't a complete waste. It would blow to have to PCT for 4 weeks, then wait for on/off time before a next cycle. In your opinion, if I'm not feeling any signs of shut down whatsoever, and if this batch has indeed turned out to be faulty, would you still advise against starting the LGD until after PCT?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
But that's just the thing, I think I received a faulty batch of Halo. In week 4 now, and usually there'd be gains, but there's no sign of anything. No strength increases/size/acne/back pumps/libido changes/nothing at all. Eating far above maintenance as well, so I know it's not a diet issue. That's most of the reason I want to start the LGD... just so this cycle isn't a complete waste. It would blow to have to PCT for 4 weeks, then wait for on/off time before a next cycle. In your opinion, if I'm not feeling any signs of shut down whatsoever, and if this batch has indeed turned out to be faulty, would you still advise against starting the LGD until after PCT?
In that case I would start it now and run a full 8 week cycle of the lgd. Week 4 halo should have your strength through the roof. You might want to consider some type of test base for this extended run just in case, dermacrine or epiandro would both be great options for a mild base.

justinjazz

Awards
In that case I would start it now and run a full 8 week cycle of the lgd. Week 4 halo should have your strength through the roof. You might want to consider some type of test base for this extended run just in case, dermacrine or epiandro would both be great options for a mild base.
Thanks for replying bro. I'm thinking that's what I'm doing to do.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 4
Anabolics 20
jim2509 Anabolics 43
Anabolics 27
Anabolics 36