Fury DMZ... "Pre-Workout"

Willtolift

Awards
Yeah so... Thoughts? Seems like this will make an interesting discussion... I don't need to worry about "pct" because I am on trt now... But yeah... Lol this seems slightly nuts.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's stupid...Great way to elevate your blood pressure

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
Stuff like this is why we can't have nice things

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw this on Facebook a few days ago and shared it with the other Sparta reps. We had a nice little discussion about it. Definitely expect a lawsuit from this product, someone is gonna get hurt bad and our peds will come under even more scrutiny.

Willtolift

Awards
A pretty workout that would technically require PCT... I love the cartoonish art on the bottle too, I wonder what crowd they're marketing to? smh...

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I saw this on Facebook a few days ago and shared it with the other Sparta reps. We had a nice little discussion about it. Definitely expect a lawsuit from this product, someone is gonna get hurt bad and our peds will come under even more scrutiny.
Same place I saw it an messaged the company saying pull it now before you start a war like wtf are these company's thinking little kids can buy this and not even look twice 4 weeks later no pct and there all ****ed up

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Saw it on facebook as well. I kinda doubt it actually had dmz in it.. Like I mean there's no way right? Lol. I could be wrong. Definitely a super ballsy move though. I saw the sales rep on Facebook actually telling people to serm PCT in the comments though so at least there's that

Willtolift

Awards
Really containing DMZ or not, anyone who's wanting to take anabolics pre-workout would hopefully research it. Then realize that DMZ might not be the best option. I wouldn't chew up a few dbol and wash it down with some preworkout. That said, dbol actually does something when taken pre-workout. But back to this "Fury"... The formal doesn't look all that amazing and the inclusion of DMZ seems absolutely ridiculous and irresponsible. The packaging has some sort of cartoon reminiscent of Dragon Ball Z on it... Come on... In addition... 30mgs of DMZ for 30 days? Crushed libido and sexual function with barely any noticeable gains, anyone interested? But you'll be hyper and going nuts at the gym!

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Yo I was definitely concerned when I saw this, but also interested in stacking it in an 8 week cycle with proper PCT, SERM, and AI of course. ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo I was definitely concerned when I saw this, but also interested in stacking it in an 8 week cycle with proper PCT, SERM, and AI of course. ;)
Heavy stims and and prohormones don't mix! There are plenty other sources for dmz without all the bs added in.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
That is true. I just picked up Cyclo4ad and Havoc to run in September, but have definitely been thinking about adding another piece to the stack here shortly.
This obviously isn't a good choice as I've heard that boss nutrition doesn't even properly test their products for potency.

Willtolift

Awards
You know what makes a great pre-workout? Chewing up a few dbol. (Stating the obvious)

Manboy

Awards
Yeah so... Thoughts? Seems like this will make an interesting discussion... I don't need to worry about "pct" because I am on trt now... But yeah... Lol this seems slightly nuts.
I have actually used this for five weeks. I tried to post a review of it on another forum but got completely shut down by haters. I don't get It, I used a product, got certain results from It that I liked and I can't post something about it? I am not from the States, I'm from Scandinavia, maybe I missed something, maybe I should'nt have mentioned the makers of the product?? How the heck can I do a review then?

Anyways, the actual "PWO" part did nothing for me, as a PWO Mesomorph or Dust Extreme is way better imo.
I did however gain a lot of strenght and some mass, the strenght part was the most impressive. I have become a massive fan of the actual Dymethazine compound.

I used OTC cycle support and TUDCA and a proper PCT.
Note, I have never used PH before, all I knew about DMZ was what I had read in forums and logs dating from 2013 to 2015. I have no idea how this compares to the discontinued products with DMZ. I am trying to get ahold of pure DMZ in pills and there are some brands based in U.K, so maybe I'll try one of those for my second cycle.

Willtolift

Awards
Yeah, I said screw it. I am not gonna mess with pro-hormones anymore. Gonna stick with stuff I know works, like actual anabolic steroids.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
lol- little discussion,

would love to have been a fly on the wall during this one lol

LexPisoni

Awards
I've actually got a sealed tub from when I bought their Brickhouse. After using 1/2 of Brickhouse, I'm too scared to use the Fury now.

LexPisoni

Awards
Brickhouse was strong af, but even half dosed pushed my BP to constantly over 170 and that was while cutting out all stimulants and an overload of sups to lower it. Had heaps of headaches that lasted days. Just made me very conscious now about trying a sim+ph.

Willtolift

Awards
See this is the type of stuff that makes me wary of PHs .... 330mga of each 1-Andro and 4-And to sent my bp through the roof and flared up my gyno. 600/700mgs of testosterone cypionate and no obvious bp or estrogen sides with a measly .25mgs of arimidex every day. Kind of a no brainer... That said, I am sure some oral steroids will probably shoot bp up a little too.

Manboy

Awards
Brickhouse was strong af, but even half dosed pushed my BP to constantly over 170 and that was while cutting out all stimulants and an overload of sups to lower it. Had heaps of headaches that lasted days. Just made me very conscious now about trying a sim+ph.
Yikes! I didn't notice any sides while on Fury, I used a BP monitor that you strap on your wrist and BP was stable.
I have bought two bottles of Brickhouse, thinking of using it as of December, but now I might just stick to Fury...

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
That's, uh... one potent pre-workout. Sounds like it could named "High Blood P(WO)" to me. I mean, I just don't know how smart combining DMZ and all the stimulants is, but to each his own.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
fury is just plain stupid.
nothing more to say.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I have actually used this for five weeks. I tried to post a review of it on another forum but got completely shut down by haters. I don't get It, I used a product, got certain results from It that I liked and I can't post something about it? I am not from the States, I'm from Scandinavia, maybe I missed something, maybe I should'nt have mentioned the makers of the product?? How the heck can I do a review then?

Anyways, the actual "PWO" part did nothing for me, as a PWO Mesomorph or Dust Extreme is way better imo.
I did however gain a lot of strenght and some mass, the strenght part was the most impressive. I have become a massive fan of the actual Dymethazine compound.

Note, I have never used PH before, all I knew about DMZ was what I had read in forums and logs dating from 2013 to 2015. I have no idea how this compares to the discontinued products with DMZ. I am trying to get ahold of pure DMZ in pills and there are some brands based in U.K, so maybe I'll try one of those for my second cycle.
See you did this cycle the smart way regardless of the product I don't think you'll get flamed here . Just risky having dmz and stimulants if the user has blood pressure issues .

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established

Agreed with what Joe double dose said.

enraged_chris

Awards
Putting anabolics such as dmz or sarms into a preworkout is just irresponsible and a great way to damage our industry more... imo.

Manboy

Awards
Thx guys, i studied the hell out DMZ before I tried it.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established

Dymethazine (DMZ) is still available in the US. You can also get DMZ 2.0 and probably 3.0 in the US if you look in the right places.

Save yourself the exchange rate and get it domestically.

telecowboy

Awards
Would you mind talking to me about the product? I've had it since September but have my doubts and am wary to try it. I would like to though but would like to talk to you before I do.

Manboy

Awards
Hi,
what are your concern? I'll try to answer your questions based on my experience with it.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Have had friends run it run with test base help lethargic effects and libido

telecowboy

Awards
What was their acne like? I work as a model and am wondering how much of a side effect it had.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Would you mind talking to me about the product? I've had it since September but have my doubts and am wary to try it. I would like to though but would like to talk to you before I do.
Don't.