Transdermal and cardio

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Might be a stupid question but I was wondering if I should not apply transdermal sups (Sup3r-11 & Dermacrine) prior to doing cardio. I'm not sure if you end up loosing some due to sweating, or if it's absorbed or metabolized better due to your pores dilating... Anyone know?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
NewAgeMayan PM'd me the answer: after the first 10 mins transdermals get through the 1st layer of skin and whatever hasn't gone through will not get through and will remain on the surface of the skin. Using hand sanitizer on the application site helps with delivery/absorption of the TD compound that had dried on the skin. Additionally, an increase of systemic body temperature will also help with delivery. So cardio a couple hours after you have applied a TD and have rubbed sanitizer over the app site should help...

1kerry

Awards
So, if i START working out 45-60 min later after application Im g2g right?

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
You should be from what I gather... Are you doing cardio or lifting?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
NewAgeMayan PM'd me the answer: after the first 10 mins transdermals get through the 1st layer of skin and whatever hasn't gone through will not get through and will remain on the surface of the skin. Using hand sanitizer on the application site helps with delivery/absorption of the TD compound that had dried on the skin. Additionally, an increase of systemic body temperature will also help with delivery. So cardio a couple hours after you have applied a TD and have rubbed sanitizer over the app site should help...
Thats pretty much it, yeah.

If anyone is curious, that is based on tidbits Patrick Arnold has written.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I apply to my feet. The tops where its thin. I wear low ankle socks, but keep my feet covered when using TDs. Good for kids, dogs, etc...also....I am keeping the socks on layered in my sweat and TD, so I figure that can' hurt either...

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Can u pm me your archive pls
Most of it is mental notes made when researching a few months back, largely posts he made at PHF. Also, MrKleen has written here and there on td applications/mechanisms.

1kerry

Awards
Most of it is mental notes made when researching a few months back, largely posts he made at PHF. Also, MrKleen has written here and there on td applications/mechanisms.
dude, 2 more Q´s =)

* Can I use a fan to dry the SUP3ER-11 on my skin?
* How long should I avoid contact with the wife, child (with a tshirt ON) after application?

Thanks!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
dude, 2 more Q´s =)

* Can I use a fan to dry the SUP3ER-11 on my skin?
* How long should I avoid contact with the wife, child (with a tshirt ON) after application?

Thanks!
Fan? You could, but not necessary. Stuff dries in less than 2mins, srs it pretty quick.

Use latex gloves to apply apps. A tshirt is a better barrier than none at all, but you may want to consider inner thigh and tops of feet too. That way you are spreading the product over a wide area.

1kerry

Awards
Fan? You could, but not necessary. Stuff dries in less than 2mins, srs it pretty quick.

Use latex gloves to apply apps. A tshirt is a better barrier than none at all, but you may want to consider inner thigh and tops of feet too. That way you are spreading the product over a wide area.
Awesome, so same good results applying it to on top of feet and inner thigh...

and how should I wait to wear socks? 15 minutes ?

thanks for your time!