First Cycle of injectables!

saiyan7702

Awards
Hey everyone I'm new here and was just popping in for advice as to not **** myself up so any tips or help is greatly appreiciated! I have cycled a few pros before but no sense putting liver through all that **** for mediocre gains when you can just do real **** thats safer and get better gains. I'm thinking of ordering some test cyp from monster labs. I have done a little research but it seems I always find mixed answers on how to properly cycle. Can you guys let me know how I shojuld go about a proper cycle as to not grow a pair of tits with tiny balls lol.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You must not have done too much research, everyone agrees on the same basic cycle pretty much.

Test 500mg 1-12 weeks
Aromasin or Arimidex
Clomid and Nolva 4-6 weeks, two weeks after your last pin.

saiyan7702

Awards
You must not have done too much research, everyone agrees on the same basic cycle pretty much.

Test 500mg 1-12 weeks
Aromasin or Arimidex
Clomid and Nolva 4-6 weeks, two weeks after your last pin.
what about dosages? and when to start taking the aromasin, etc?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what about dosages? and when to start taking the aromasin, etc?
Aromasin on cycle maybe start with 12.5mg eod and adjust, or .5mg Arimidex e3d to start.

Aromasin doses in PCT vary depending on who you talk to. Everyone's AI will be a little different, depending on how sensitive to Estrogen you are.

Clomid 50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10/10

saiyan7702

Awards
ok so if i start with 12.5 of aromasin and if i fee gyno coming then what?

also should i run clomid and nolva side by side?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok so if i start with 12.5 of aromasin and if i fee gyno coming then what?

also should i run clomid and nolva side by side?
Then raise the Aromasin to either ED or a bigger dose.

I like them ran together in PCT. Nolva is good on cycle if you feel some nipple sensitivity too. It can keep lumps from forming until you get your estrogen under control.

saiyan7702

Awards
Lazy muthafuka. You are not prepared! Do some reading and then come back in a month if you still have questions
forum is created to ask questions on, gets scolded for asking questions.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
forum is created to ask questions on, gets scolded for asking questions.
Nah you're just sensitive, they are trying to help you out...If you don't know what "ed" or "eod" is, then you're obviously not ready...