Checking PCT plan

Dwamble12345

Awards
I'm just finishing week 4 of a planned 6 week cycle of 1,4 Andro stack. Really starting to see differences in the last few days and excited about my last 2 weeks.

This is where I need your help. The plan for now is to use clomid and AlphaMax for 4 weeks to get natural test going again and hoping to keep gains and progress.

1.) Is the PCT mix appropriate for my cycle?
2.) How should I use the clomid and AlphaMax and for how long?
3.) Is there anything else I should add?

Really appreciate the advice!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
The traditional recommendation is to dose clomid: 50-50-25-25

Is this the most optimal, though?

Im personally seeing the greater merit of perhaps running a lower dose of clomid, in conjunction with the AI exemestane. Seems to have a pretty impressive empirical argument in favor of it.

Also, there are certainly benefits to running a tbooster like Alphamax during PCT. But, I think you get more bang for your buck dosing it after PCT.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could start the Alphamax XT after 2 weeks, and run it for 8 weeks.

Dwamble12345

Awards
So start Alpha after 2 weeks of clomid? What dosing is best for alpha? Thanks for the help!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, make sure to do your full run of your other product. But yeah if you want you can wait a while and then start Alphamax XT like NewAge said. Best dosing for Alphamax XT is 2 am, 2 prebed

Dwamble12345

Awards
Thanks man! And then after 4 weeks of clomid and 8 weeks of alpha, just go dry for a while I guess?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks man! And then after 4 weeks of clomid and 8 weeks of alpha, just go dry for a while I guess?
4/8 is perfect. I always suggest adding reduce xt in week 2 and beyond the serm as well for cortisol control.

Standard protocol is time on + pct is how long to stay off cycle for. Either that or until bloodworm shows you're recovered and stabile as far as hormones go

Dwamble12345

Awards
Is the liquid clomid good? For example the stuff by ironmag

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer