Tren/Drol/Test-E Cycle

score goals

Awards
WEEKS 1-6: Anapolon (wk1 50mg per day, wk2 100mg per day, wk3 150mg per day, wk4 150mg per day, wk5 100mg per day, wk6 50mg per day)
WEEKS 1-6: Trenbolone (75mg Every Other Day)
WEEKS 1-8: Testosterone Enanthate (500 mg Per Week)
WEEKS 1-8: HCG (GONASI HP) ***300-500IU EVERY 5 DAYS***
WEEKS 1-10: Anastrozol (0.50 mg Every Other Day)
WEEK 9: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid Every Day
WEEK 10: 30mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid Every Day
WEEK 11: 20mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid Every Day

Should I have prami or caber on hand for then trenbolone or should I be all set? If so, how should I run it?

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Doses look good. Keep estrogen in check and u don't need caber or prami dude.. I'd run PCT 20mg nolva straight and clomid 50mg straight..

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
8 weeks of test e is not good tho.. Ur essentially shutting yourself down for 3 weeks worth of gains from the test.. Either take it out to 10-12 weeks or run prop if u only wanna do 8

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 weeks of test e is not good tho.. Ur essentially shutting yourself down for 3 weeks worth of gains from the test.. Either take it out to 10-12 weeks or run prop if u only wanna do 8
Would be pinning eod anyways with the Tren A

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Would be pinning eod anyways with the Tren A
Exactly.. I mean I like the short long ester combos but 8 weeks of test is stupid unless its prop..my current blasts 16 weeks.. But Thatl stretch to 20+ haha

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly.. I mean I like the short long ester combos but 8 weeks of test is stupid unless its prop..my current blasts 16 weeks.. But Thatl stretch to 20+ haha
Mine are never really shy of 20 anymore. Tapering back down to cruise right now

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just dropped the Mast last week. Dropped tren 2 weeks ago. So just test right now and some 11-KT for cortisol. Ran that for 8 weeks. Was Test/mast/Epistane before that. And started the blast with some milder orals and high test at the first of the year.

38 yrs old
215 lbs
Approx 10% bf

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Just dropped the Mast last week. Dropped tren 2 weeks ago. So just test right now and some 11-KT for cortisol. Ran that for 8 weeks. Was Test/mast/Epistane before that. And started the blast with some milder orals and high test at the first of the year.

38 yrs old
215 lbs
Approx 10% bf
Solid cycle bro. I'm surprised at the amount of pH use on here.. Gimme dbol drol var or tbol any day haha. I'm 37, 281 @15.6%..

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid cycle bro. I'm surprised at the amount of pH use on here.. Gimme dbol drol var or tbol any day haha. I'm 37, 281 @15.6%..
I have quite the ph stash to use up!! Lol. I mix in some aas orals too. Tbol/tren is my favorite combo of all time.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
I have quite the ph stash to use up!! Lol. I mix in some aas orals too. Tbol/tren is my favorite combo of all time.
I've used a few in the past, the original gaspari halodrol. Was good.. But 50mg of anabolic xtreme superdrol made me sick as fuk lol.. Tried the hard rock sups version and same thing.. Now its only real aas for me, with maybe some slin

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But this forum definitely caters to the lighter side of anabolics. Which is a good thing, there are a lot of guys who do fall in the middle for various reasons. And it's where I got my start as well. So it's nice to have a mix of heavy use and lighter beginner use.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Yea man good starting point for ppl.. Some of them do work well

score goals

Awards
I already have 5 weeks worth of test-e, should I finish the cycle with test prop for last 5 weeks?

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
I already have 5 weeks worth of test-e, should I finish the cycle with test prop for last 5 weeks?
Just get another couple vials and run 12 weeks dude.. Anything less is a waste of enanthate

score goals

Awards
My next cycle is going to be a longer one for me and I want to start on a specific date so I would truly like to keep this cycle a short 8 weeks so I can PCT and recover in time for my next cycle. My next one I plan on running 16-20wks. So what would be my best option to run prop last 2 wks or 1 or 5?

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Well 8 weeks is way to short for test e.. Use prop from day 1

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
And don't taper down the adrol.. Ul be hormonally yoyoing.. Keep bloods stable.. This is a real poorly thought out cycle

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
U have to wait two weeks for the test e to clear to start PCT.. If uve ran three cycles dude how cud u not know test e needs to be ran 10 weeks minimum

score goals

Awards
No it's a good 8 week mass builder that fits my specific needs. I'm an athlete returning from injury so I want to bulk back up quick before season and then hop on again during my sports season.

score goals

Awards
Not necessarily true, I'm just running as a base for my two very potent bulkers, tren and drol for 6 weeks should yield great results. Rich pianos fav cycle.

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Lol no it's not. Ul have 3 weeks worth of test working after its kicked in lol.. Dude u need to research way more..

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
A base that won't even be stable till week 5 lol..

Lunatic1988

Awards
But this forum definitely caters to the lighter side of anabolics. Which is a good thing, there are a lot of guys who do fall in the middle for various reasons. And it's where I got my start as well. So it's nice to have a mix of heavy use and lighter beginner use.
What are some other more advanced forums you would recommend for aas talk? I'm interested in finding good informative and active forums to entertain myself and learn some more.

Also OP, I would listen to kiwigear.. I understand you already have 5 wks of test e, but if you can manage to grab 10 wks of prop, you're already pinning eod, you can just add it in, no extra pinning.

Edit: Also, I'm not sure there's any reason to run clomid AND nolva. I'm under the impression nolva is more beneficial in PCT than clomid.

score goals

Awards
My cycle is very advanced and if you're looking for more informative aas sites you probably shouldn't tell me to take clomid out my PCT.

Lunatic1988

Awards
My cycle is very advanced and if you're looking for more informative aas sites you probably shouldn't tell me to take clomid out my PCT.
I'm looking for other 'active' forums for the community more than anything and unlike you I don't know everything. Also, there is a lot of info out there that suggests running clomid with nolva is pointless and running nolva is sufficient. Maybe you should do some more research. Even this other dude called you out for clearly not knowing what you're doing. You come off like a dickhead.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Asks for advice on cycle...rejects advice for cycle...

SMH

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Advanced lol..nothing is over a gram, there's no GH or slin, u have absolutely no idea what u are doing by the fact u quoted rich piana lol.. Gonna **** ur self up and have a limp dick for months while u piss out all them gains from the drol coz u had no test to hold them.. But go for it haha

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
Still lol @ advanced.. Dude that's a baby cycle haha

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why do ppl ask for advice and reject every answer they don't wanna hear?

JG93

JG93

Awards
This was interesting!
I do agree on one thing, running clomid along with Nolva has its perks. Although it isn't "necessary"

@OP
A lot of us on this site that are regulars, are "advanced"
Most of us got a start here like Dma378 said.
I have my other forums, but this one here is a great place for all info.

If you are given advice you dont like, fine.. Don't take it.
But although this is a pretty basic blast, tren can ruin your life for awhile if you don't play your cards right.
Goodluck to you!
If you have any direct questions let us know!