think its time....5 years later

willc86

Awards
hey guys so within 5 year I went from 160 to 240 lbs..now probably back down since I've been cutting. Seems like I know my body well and what works for me. Ive used pro hormones before but feel they are not as potent. I want to start competing soon and was hoping if one of you guys can lead me to the right path. So I can say I have the experience already. My ultimate goal is to be 250lbs at about 8 to 10% BF - and obviously lower during competition

I am looking for my first time cycle on what to use on real steroids. Ive heard deca is the way to go for oral.

for pro hormones I would use something like super dmz 2.0 with decadrol alone with your basic milk thistle stuff and test booster pills. Worked for me. Now I just would like to step it up a notch. Any recommendations? Also how do you guys find sources? I found on eon instagram but would prefer a source that you guys use

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It always trips me out with cases like this, someone has been an AM member for years and goes and makes posts like this...

willc86

Awards
whats wrong with this post? Just trying to grab some guidance is all

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking for my first time cycle on what to use on real steroids. Ive heard deca is the way to go for oral.

Also how do you guys find sources? I found on eon instagram but would prefer a source that you guys use
This

willc86

Awards
Ok so is there a proper place to ask this question? I mean I really dont know how to bring up this subject anywhere or with anyone for that matter. Id figured "anabolic" thread would be a proper place. A lot of people might find this question silly, but is there really a right place/time to ask this?

i mean yeah - I want to find a source I want to find some guidance and I dont know where else to go, really. I mean I can not just go around the gym asking for tips ya know lol. Im sure if i post in bodybuilding.com or yahoo answers ill get the same weird looks.

if someone can just point me in the right direction that would be great. Its not like some 18 yr old is asking around with no experience...no I am pretty old and been doing this for a while - I just dont know how to approach this subject is all.

ive been looking at eroids.com/ but I just wanted some feedback and help is all. I hope you get where I am coming from. If another forum is a better place to ask this question, let me know.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You can't ask for sources on here, best bet is the google search bar, and I do agree it is a bit suspicious that you just now ask for tips...

willc86

Awards
You can't ask for sources on here, best bet is the google search bar, and I do agree it is a bit suspicious that you just now ask for tips...
thanks for the reply - yeah I understand. Well I just wanted to see how far I can get just without gear. Seems like after 1 years ive always been stuck around the 235 - 240lbs.

Alright I'll google and see what I can find. I just get a bit paranoid ordering from sites without people giving me an "OK they are trustworthy" ill try out a site from eroids. If anyone wants to be private, feel free to send me an IM with a review from a store you bought from. thanks!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have you considered trying a test cycle?

willc86

Awards
Have you considered trying a test cycle?
Test E cycle? Yeah I was researching into that

I came across this in these forums

Test 500mg 1-12 weeks
Aromasin or Arimidex
Clomid and Nolva 4-6 weeks, two weeks after your last pin.

but not sure about the Test since there are over 4 - 6 different types i think?

ive seen Test - E cycle by itself is good. im currently 235lbs so not I should even take so just trying to research that unless 500mg is for any weight

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea 500mg of test enanthate or cypionate for 12 weeks would make a great first time injectable cycle. I'm actually considering doing my first injectable cycle next year