Planning an Osta + 11-KT cycle!

Revs

Awards
Hi all!

I'm doing a little research for a mild cutting cycle I'm planning to run in August, which I will likely log.

BACKGROUND:

- Male, 5,9", 187lbs, 25yo, around 18-20% BF.
- I've been training for around 5 years (mainly strength style work) and am looking to shred a little fat.
- Deadlift 405lbs, Squat 330lbs, Bench 250lbs
- Maintenance calories is around 2500
- Only used natty supps in the past (Pre, ArA, ABE, Anafuse, creatine, multi-v)

CYCLE:

- Ostar1ne: 15/15/15/15/15/15?
- Sup3r-11: ? Not really sure how I should dose the 11-KT, but am planning to just use the one bottle for a 4-6week run.

PCT:
-Clomid or Nolva (RC)?
-Sup3r PCT

I know this is a pretty weak cycle, but I'm thinking long term. I have plenty of time to experiment with stronger products and for me health is first. I'm looking for advice as to how I can get the most out of these compounds? How I should manipulate calories/macros to lose the love handles! And how I should dose a proper PCT.

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Beginning cut.jpg

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hey man.

10-15mg osta should be plenty on a cut.

If you run the sup3r11 for 4 weeks, thats 250mg 11kt per day if you do even dosing. If you want 6 weeks from a bottle, you are obviously going to average out a smaller dose.

You could dose 250mg/d of the sup3r11 for the last four weeks of the cycle. It tends to kick in quickly.

Revs

Awards
Cheers for the response! That sounds like a plan, run osta for 2-3 weeks and add 11KT for the last month. How would you dose nolva/sup3r pct following the run?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Id prefer clomid myself, at 50-25-12.5-12.5, and sup3r pct as per label.

Get an AI as well, exemestane. Even if you dont end up using it on-cycle, you can during PCT.

And to be clear, you run the osta the whole 6 weeks, yeah?

Revs

Awards
Ok brilliant I may as well go with the clomid then.

That was the plan, although I'd drop the dosage to 10mgs. I've been reading mixed things regarding Osta (high supression/gyno etc) and am considering just picking up another bottle of 11-KT providing an 8 week run at 250mgs and leaving the osta for another run down the track?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ok brilliant I may as well go with the clomid then.

That was the plan, although I'd drop the dosage to 10mgs. I've been reading mixed things regarding Osta (high supression/gyno etc) and am considering just picking up another bottle of 11-KT providing an 8 week run at 250mgs and leaving the osta for another run down the track?
Well yeah the 11kt will be much milder. You could dial your PCT back too if running it solo, like 12.5-12
5-12.5. But still get the exemestane.

Cycloman

Awards
  • Established
All I can tell you is that Osta can be very suppressive but either way, you need to run it longer and at a higher dose to see gains. Run it at 20mg/day and add Gw50156 for fat melting and you should go 10-12 weeks not 6

NewAgeMayan

Awards
All I can tell you is that Osta can be very suppressive but either way, you need to run it longer and at a higher dose to see gains. Run it at 20mg/day and add Gw50156 for fat melting and you should go 10-12 weeks not 6
For a cut 10mg is sufficient. A longer run can be better, but if OP is happy with 6 weeks thats fine I think. As long as he makes the most of those 6 weeks.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Would Anastrozole work instead of exemestane?
Exemestane is the better all-rounder. Also, greater risk of rebound with anastrazole.

Why'd you want that one over exem?

Revs

Awards
Thanks again for the input! I can't wait to get this started. I'm planning to sit around 500 cal < maintenance. Would a thermogenic be of any value?

I picked up another bottle of KT so I can run it for 8 weeks (250ml) alongside a low dose of Osta (10-15mgs). Is it fine to apply the KT and take the Osta together?

Regarding the AI I found it easier to source Anastrazole in Aus, but will keep looking for Exem.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yeah man, all good to apply the 11kt when you dose the osta.

Few pointers, you dont have to do them but they can improve your cycle experience:

*drain 11kt into tupperware container, and draw doses using an oral syringe

*best application sites are neck/traps, upper pecs, shoulders

*spread 11kt as thinly as possible

*use latex gloves

*5-10mins after applying, rub hand sanitiser into app site(s)

*when showering, exfoliate app sites

Berserker7

Awards
I'm thinking of doing pretty much the same man, similar stats, was looking at getting some advice, this feed has helped.
Looking at running;
8 Weeks
Ostarine 20mg
11-Andro 300mg

PCT - Post Cycle 3X

Revs

Awards
Cheers Beast73 I'll be starting the cycle in August!

Revs

Awards
As promised I will keep you informed of my progress! Pics to come. I will keep the posts brief, updating every couple of days.

I'm 82kgs and 6 days into the cycle, down about half a kilo since I began the 11-KT. I've dropped the ostarine as I couldn't get to sleep, not sure if it was the osta or not but dropping it has fixed the issue? So my cycle will consist of 11-KT solo (Sup3r-11) at 250mgs/day. I may try and introduce the osta again...

I havent noticed any strength gain or loss, but I would say I feel slightly more aggressive, not angry, but assertive and a little more driven.

Revs

Awards
With the 11-KT around 12pm (lunchtime) may have just been stress or something unrelated, causing the insomnia?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
With the 11-KT around 12pm (lunchtime) may have just been stress or something unrelated, causing the insomnia?
Yeah, it would be unusual for ostar to do this. If anything Id think the 11kt to be the more likely culprit; but, I think lunchtime dosing is about as "neutral" as you can get as far as minimising disruption to sleep. Sometimes you need to experiment to find what works for you, though.

CJNator

Awards
It might be high bp too, that would mess up my sleep.

Revs

Awards
Day 8:

Consistently applying 250mgs of 11-KT.

Sleep has improved, blood pressure is perfect. I'm going to reintroduce the osta (10mgs), I think the insomnia may just be too many stimulants throughout the day (2 coffees and a scoop of mesomorph) so I'm backing off the pre slightly.

I've dropped to 81.2kgs. Strength has remained. I'm in a slight caloric deficit, but am not eating clean by any standards, hopefully the animal pak multi vitamin will cover anything I'm missing from my diet.

No noticeable physique changes as of yet or any other sides, but I feel good.

I will take an un-flexed photo every few days, at the same time with the same time with identical lighting

Revs

Awards
Sorry I do not have enough posts to attach photos?

biggsteve

Awards
In for this
Im currently running a little osta sup3r 11 stack myself, added in sup3r epi as well, hoping to lean down right in time for summer to end... :surprised:

biggsteve

Awards
started the first two weeks with just the 11 and epi and was loose with the diet resulting in a gain of 5ish lbs but a fuller look overall. Added in the osta 5 days ago at 12.5mg and worked my way up to 25mg with the past 5 days being very strict diet wise. shredded 4 of the 5 lbs gained and actually look leaner than before. I dose 1 cap epi upon waking, 2 pre workout and a 4th mid afternoon; the osta and 11 are both pre workout as well. I love the overall aggression I get heading in to a lift session and am honestly extremely excited to see how lean/ how much strength i can maintain if the diet stays on point. Hoping you have a similar experience brother!

Revs

Awards
Wowzers! Sounds like they have definitely kicked in.

Thanks mate, keep me updated!

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
I ran osta quite a bit higher for my cut and longer and throughly enjoyed it with no suppression along with Epi. I Believe if your comfortable with upping your dose you would be very surprised!!!

biggsteve

Awards
I ran osta quite a bit higher for my cut and longer and throughly enjoyed it with no suppression along with Epi. I Believe if your comfortable with upping your dose you would be very surprised!!!
Currently running osta at 25, sup3r 11 at 250 and epi at 1000 and loving it thus far planning on 8 weeks total

JamesReef

JamesReef

Awards
Currently running osta at 25, sup3r 11 at 250 and epi at 1000 and loving it thus far planning on 8 weeks total
Im running an Osta/Derma stack right now, but at the start of December I am going to run LGD @10mg ED with Sup3r 11 @250mg ED and either epiandro or 1 andro Im already drooling thinking about it. Osta so far has been really nice. Nothing like a good old school PH but not bad by any means at all

biggsteve

Awards
Does anyone happen to know the half life of epiandro and 11 kt off hand? Curious about how to optimally dose them

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Does anyone happen to know the half life of epiandro and 11 kt off hand? Curious about how to optimally dose them
yates84

thought i had an answer, but asking if yates may know

Revs

Awards
Day 15:

Osta - 15mgs/day
11-KT - 250mgs/day (2 squirts)

Feeling great, having some really solid workouts, endurance is up slightly. Physique wise shoulders and arms are looking more defined, I feel solid. Weight is still hovering around 82kgs, I expected this as I have been a bit too indulgent with the flexible dieting! Will try and keep that inline this week.

Side effects:
Around day 12 my face broke out in pimples, a simple face scrub has solved the issue. My joints are also feeling quite dry/vulnerable due to the 11-KT so I have started taking fish oil/SNS joint support, which seems to be working. No serious side effects to note, I massage my testicles everyday in the shower and they feel exactly the same. I'm also sleeping really well since lowering my stimulant intake.

The only concern I have with the cycle is using IMR clomid after seeing a couple of negative reviews.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally i enjoyed Osta @ 15mg per day on a cut.

i wouldn't run 11 KT at any less then 250mg per day if you want to see the full benefits.

Revs

Awards
Progress is coming slowly, never felt better in the gym now. Attacking the weights with intensity and have to drag myself out! Will post an update with specifics in the coming days

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it beneficial to run Derma alongside Osta & 11oxoderm? Perhaps the last 4 weeks of an 8 week cycle? Would OL Arimacare be useful too?

Revs

Awards
Not great, got a real bad flu and haven't trained for the last week and a half, literally just sat in my office doing work. I've been eating anything and everything too.

Today is into week 6, I'm going to try and get back into the gym today and started fasting 16/8 protocol today.

My physique hasn't gotten any better or worse, which may be a credit to the osta/11KT considering how bad my diets been.

Sorry this hasn't given the products a fair run.

CJNator

Awards
Not great, got a real bad flu and haven't trained for the last week and a half, literally just sat in my office doing work. I've been eating anything and everything too.

Today is into week 6, I'm going to try and get back into the gym today and started fasting 16/8 protocol today.

My physique hasn't gotten any better or worse, which may be a credit to the osta/11KT considering how bad my diets been.

Sorry this hasn't given the products a fair run.
****, well maybe get some more to stretch out your cycle if you feel better. Definitely don't take any anabolics while sick.

Berserker7

Awards
No good bro.
I'm 4 weeks in to my mild recomp now on Osta @20, will be adding 11oxo 300 on Sunday for the remaining 4 weeks. Been sitting at around maintenance Cals, so far just a little leaner no massive changes or issues.

Revs

Awards
On the mend now, I've ran a low dose of osta (15) to keep it in my system. Will draw the cycle out to around 9 weeks!

Revs

Awards
Apologies to anyone following, pretty much nothing to report. Didn't respond well to either substance. I'm down to 81kgs so I've dropped a bit of weight, but could have done that without osta/super-11.

Even upped the osta to 25mgs/day for the last fortnight, no side effects at all including noticeable gains.

Into the first week of PCT (clomid) decided to add Follidrone 2.0 and honestly think it's been more effective than the harsher cycle I'm coming off.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hmm that no good man, bummer you got sick too.

Revs

Awards
Yeah a good learning experience none the less, cheers for your advice throughout the cycle!

estradaJ

estradaJ

Awards
Random Question, did you often get heartburn or any type of acid reflux while on Osta?

Revs

Awards
No I didn't notice anything like that, took it on an empty stomach too.