Pct stack help

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
So I just finished an 8 weeker of super 1, super 2, and super epi. So far I started using clomid and arimicare pro. Plan on doing 50, 50, 25, 25 on clomid. So I guess my question is...
I have some alphamax xt, follidrone 2.0, and nolvadren xt. Should I run any of these with my pct or wait until after? Just want to hold onto my gains. Also maybe wanted some tr1umph

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Just keep your current PCT man. Biggest thing to keep your gains is to up your baseline calorie intake to your new weight (find your TDEE at new weight) and make sure your blood levels return to baseline.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Just keep your current PCT man. Biggest thing to keep your gains is to up your baseline calorie intake to your new weight (find your TDEE at new weight) and make sure your blood levels return to baseline.
So there would be no benifit to using natural anabolics in pct?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Your SERM will help recover your levels assuming it's not bunk (hopefully it is pharma grade).

Since you have a SERM, you don't really need a natty anabolic in PCT IMO. I would keep something like extremestane on hand post SERM though.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Your SERM will help recover your levels assuming it's not bunk (hopefully it is pharma grade).

Since you have a SERM, you don't really need a natty anabolic in PCT IMO. I would keep something like extremestane on hand post SERM though.
Yeah its pharma grade. And I took exemestane for a week not too long ago because of some gyno signs. So I still have some on hand.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid will skyrocket your test levels so you'll get little to no benefit from that aspect of Alphamax. Clomid solo will be fine. AI on hand if needed

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
So is there a reason why I'm seeing better gains during start of pct then when on cycle?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its pharma grade. And I took exemestane for a week not too long ago because of some gyno signs. So I still have some on hand.
Don't run it though until you see signs of needing it. Clomid basically acts as a blocker so you have the AI on hand in case once the Clomid is stopped you see estro sides.