Mk-677 / Ibutamoren

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Mk-677 / Ibutamoren

Hi guys,

Sorry if I'm not familiar with forum rules and if I'm off boarder, just tell me I will erase the post.

I'm desperately looking for a legit source of Mk-677 as all I have found until now after searching is said to be bunk on forums...

PM appreciated if you know.

Thanks!

2. Ghar1ne by Olympus UK and MK-677 by Focused Nutrition appear to be well regarded on this forum. I would use either.
    •   

3. Great! Which of the 2 would you recommend if you had to choose?

On a side note, mk 677 is only a secretagogue so it won't make me produce outrageous gh levels. However, is my ghrelin going to be shutdown when I'm done with the cycle? As mk677 mimics ghrelin, one would think that the body stops producing it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by muchstronger2 View Post
    Great! Which of the 2 would you recommend if you had to choose?

On a side note, mk 677 is only a secretagogue so it won't make me produce outrageous gh levels. However, is my ghrelin going to be shutdown when I'm done with the cycle? As mk677 mimics ghrelin, one would think that the body stops producing it.
    I have some Olympus UK Ghar1ne sitting on the shelf, but I cannot honestly comment on either brand. MK-677 stimulates your own natural secretion, it's not exogenous, so you don't need any PCT.

5. Well I ordered one bottle of each brand today, can't wait to receive them!

Question on timing: I've seen some conflicting information on best dosage timing, but no study on it. Some say that they can't sleep when dosed pre-bed, some say they sleep like the dead when they do pre-bed, others that the biggest GH spike happens 12h after dosing so that you should dose mid-day to have that spike when you go to bed...
    Any clear answer from a study as to what dosage can boost deep sleep and not disturb it?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by muchstronger2 View Post
    Well I ordered one bottle of each brand today, can't wait to receive them!

Question on timing: I've seen some conflicting information on best dosage timing, but no study on it. Some say that they can't sleep when dosed pre-bed, some say they sleep like the dead when they do pre-bed, others that the biggest GH spike happens 12h after dosing so that you should dose mid-day to have that spike when you go to bed...
    Any clear answer from a study as to what dosage can boost deep sleep and not disturb it?
    Mk677 will not suppress your natural gh function including ghrelin production. I've found that night time dosing works best but the first week or so can be tough with interrupted sleep and slight lethargy during the day. It's temporary and sleep should be solid after that initial week. I'm running 20mg of focused mk right now and it's working like a champ, skin looks great and my weight and strength have steadily been going up!
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

7. I go between last meal and bed.

8. Used for two months and didn't get much of anything from it.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

9. What dose. Its nothing dramatic. But its a long term sup. I get better sleep n a general feel good effect. Taking melatonin with it also seems to boost the effects . 5mg melatonin to 10 mk.. 10/20, 15 30. 15/30 made me look really fat tho lol

10. Do u cycle it or just keep it running ?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    What dose. Its nothing dramatic. But its a long term sup. I get better sleep n a general feel good effect. Taking melatonin with it also seems to boost the effects . 5mg melatonin to 10 mk.. 10/20, 15 30. 15/30 made me look really fat tho lol
    I blew up at first too but the bloat finally backed off after about 3 weeks. The most dramatic effect has been on my skin, bacne for steroids is cleared up and my wife tells me I look younger by the day. At 32 I will take that lol
    *Don't message me for sources, I will not respond. Everything I post is fictional and is for entertainment purposes only.*

12. Quote Originally Posted by whiteboy3192 View Post
    Do u cycle it or just keep it running ?
    Human trials went as long as 2 years with good results but gh output did taper off after the few months. I would recommend staying on mk for at least 3 or 4 months and take a month off, this way you don't acclimate.

13. Great feedback everyone!

Anyone who dosed it mid-day and found they slept better from the first day?

14. From my understanding (someone correct me if I'm wrong please) Mk677 can elevate your natural GH levels to high normal but it cannot get you into the supra physiological levels, like HGH injections would.

So it has a ceiling for benefits that is quickly reached, within a couple months.

15. Quote Originally Posted by dave39 View Post
    From my understanding (someone correct me if I'm wrong please) Mk677 can elevate your natural GH levels to high normal but it cannot get you into the supra physiological levels, like HGH injections would.

So it has a ceiling for benefits that is quickly reached, within a couple months.
    It can cause gh levels to be higher than naturally possible but nothing like actual gh hormone will produce. The other side of that is it doesn't suppress natural gh output like exogenous gh does either. Mk677 does keep gh levels and igf levels elevated for as long as you use it but it does definitely taper off after the first few months of use. It's definitely not somotropin but it does have its merits and uses in the bb world imo.

16. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    It can cause gh levels to be higher than naturally possible but nothing like actual gh hormone will produce. The other side of that is it doesn't suppress natural gh output like exogenous gh does either. Mk677 does keep gh levels and igf levels elevated for as long as you use it but it does definitely taper off after the first few months of use. It's definitely not somotropin but it does have its merits and uses in the bb world imo.
    Thanks Yatesy! Hey did you ever jump on some injectables? I've been curious to hear about how things went for you.

17. Quote Originally Posted by yates84 View Post
    I blew up at first too but the bloat finally backed off after about 3 weeks. The most dramatic effect has been on my skin, bacne for steroids is cleared up and my wife tells me I look younger by the day. At 32 I will take that lol
    Good to know about the bacne, I'm dealing with it right now as well...doc has me on minocycline (saving the accutane incase I don't need it).

18. Quote Originally Posted by dave39 View Post
    Thanks Yatesy! Hey did you ever jump on some injectables? I've been curious to hear about how things went for you.
    Yep, jumped on them and never came off. Just started a blast last week, 2 pins in on test and mast and going to add in tren ace and tren base pwo in a few weeks. Tbh I'm running the mk677 just because of the tren.

19. Quote Originally Posted by dave39 View Post
    Good to know about the bacne, I'm dealing with it right now as well...doc has me on minocycline (saving the accutane incase I don't need it).
    Mine was caused by a batch of test my body didn't agree with, it back3d off a lot when I switched brands of test but mk677 is really getting me back to normal.

20. Quote Originally Posted by muchstronger2 View Post
    Great feedback everyone!

Anyone who dosed it mid-day and found they slept better from the first day?
    Anyone?

21. Quote Originally Posted by muchstronger2 View Post
    Anyone?
    Practically every study, forum, user feedback has suggested bed time. For me personally and many others, hands swelled up making my wedding ring quite uncomfortable.
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

22. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Practically every study, forum, user feedback has suggested bed time. For me personally and many others, hands swelled up making my wedding ring quite uncomfortable.
    After a few weeks it goes away. Does any1 know why that seems to happen to so many ppl?

23. Received GHar1ne from Olympus UK yesterday.
    Popped the first 10mg pill mid-day, the second one right before bed.
    I have probably slept 3 hours at most, couldn't fall asleep for 2 hours and woke up at 5am non-refreshed at all.

Is this pattern going to get better within a few days or you guys have had similar experiences for longer time?

24. U should sleep better. Give it a week or so. If it don't work discontue

25. I've read on a few forums lots of posts saying SARMs can't be encapsulated, and that if they are they are either tremendously under-dosed or prohormones.
    Price of 45 days supply from Olympus MK677 is 60USD, price of liquid MK677 for 30 days from *********** (apparently reputable) is 150USD!!! Talk about a price difference...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ibutamoren/MK-677 and or STR3NGTH PCT?
    By Zariph in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2015, 02:46 PM
  2. ostarine (mk-2886) and ibutamoren (mk-677) recomp
    By stespiel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-02-2014, 10:39 AM
  3. ostarine (mk-2886) and ibutamoren (mk-677) recomp
    By stespiel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2014, 03:49 PM
  4. Potentially interesting new secretagogue MK-677