Mk-677 / Ibutamoren

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

Sorry if I'm not familiar with forum rules and if I'm off boarder, just tell me I will erase the post.

I'm desperately looking for a legit source of Mk-677 as all I have found until now after searching is said to be bunk on forums...

PM appreciated if you know.

Thanks!

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Ghar1ne by Olympus UK and MK-677 by Focused Nutrition appear to be well regarded on this forum. I would use either.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great! Which of the 2 would you recommend if you had to choose?

On a side note, mk 677 is only a secretagogue so it won't make me produce outrageous gh levels. However, is my ghrelin going to be shutdown when I'm done with the cycle? As mk677 mimics ghrelin, one would think that the body stops producing it.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Great! Which of the 2 would you recommend if you had to choose?

On a side note, mk 677 is only a secretagogue so it won't make me produce outrageous gh levels. However, is my ghrelin going to be shutdown when I'm done with the cycle? As mk677 mimics ghrelin, one would think that the body stops producing it.
I have some Olympus UK Ghar1ne sitting on the shelf, but I cannot honestly comment on either brand. MK-677 stimulates your own natural secretion, it's not exogenous, so you don't need any PCT.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I ordered one bottle of each brand today, can't wait to receive them!

Question on timing: I've seen some conflicting information on best dosage timing, but no study on it. Some say that they can't sleep when dosed pre-bed, some say they sleep like the dead when they do pre-bed, others that the biggest GH spike happens 12h after dosing so that you should dose mid-day to have that spike when you go to bed...
Any clear answer from a study as to what dosage can boost deep sleep and not disturb it?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I ordered one bottle of each brand today, can't wait to receive them!

Question on timing: I've seen some conflicting information on best dosage timing, but no study on it. Some say that they can't sleep when dosed pre-bed, some say they sleep like the dead when they do pre-bed, others that the biggest GH spike happens 12h after dosing so that you should dose mid-day to have that spike when you go to bed...
Any clear answer from a study as to what dosage can boost deep sleep and not disturb it?
Mk677 will not suppress your natural gh function including ghrelin production. I've found that night time dosing works best but the first week or so can be tough with interrupted sleep and slight lethargy during the day. It's temporary and sleep should be solid after that initial week. I'm running 20mg of focused mk right now and it's working like a champ, skin looks great and my weight and strength have steadily been going up!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Used for two months and didn't get much of anything from it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What dose. Its nothing dramatic. But its a long term sup. I get better sleep n a general feel good effect. Taking melatonin with it also seems to boost the effects . 5mg melatonin to 10 mk.. 10/20, 15 30. 15/30 made me look really fat tho lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What dose. Its nothing dramatic. But its a long term sup. I get better sleep n a general feel good effect. Taking melatonin with it also seems to boost the effects . 5mg melatonin to 10 mk.. 10/20, 15 30. 15/30 made me look really fat tho lol
I blew up at first too but the bloat finally backed off after about 3 weeks. The most dramatic effect has been on my skin, bacne for steroids is cleared up and my wife tells me I look younger by the day. At 32 I will take that lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do u cycle it or just keep it running ?
Human trials went as long as 2 years with good results but gh output did taper off after the few months. I would recommend staying on mk for at least 3 or 4 months and take a month off, this way you don't acclimate.

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great feedback everyone!

Anyone who dosed it mid-day and found they slept better from the first day?

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding (someone correct me if I'm wrong please) Mk677 can elevate your natural GH levels to high normal but it cannot get you into the supra physiological levels, like HGH injections would.

So it has a ceiling for benefits that is quickly reached, within a couple months.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From my understanding (someone correct me if I'm wrong please) Mk677 can elevate your natural GH levels to high normal but it cannot get you into the supra physiological levels, like HGH injections would.

So it has a ceiling for benefits that is quickly reached, within a couple months.
It can cause gh levels to be higher than naturally possible but nothing like actual gh hormone will produce. The other side of that is it doesn't suppress natural gh output like exogenous gh does either. Mk677 does keep gh levels and igf levels elevated for as long as you use it but it does definitely taper off after the first few months of use. It's definitely not somotropin but it does have its merits and uses in the bb world imo.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
It can cause gh levels to be higher than naturally possible but nothing like actual gh hormone will produce. The other side of that is it doesn't suppress natural gh output like exogenous gh does either. Mk677 does keep gh levels and igf levels elevated for as long as you use it but it does definitely taper off after the first few months of use. It's definitely not somotropin but it does have its merits and uses in the bb world imo.
Thanks Yatesy! Hey did you ever jump on some injectables? I've been curious to hear about how things went for you.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I blew up at first too but the bloat finally backed off after about 3 weeks. The most dramatic effect has been on my skin, bacne for steroids is cleared up and my wife tells me I look younger by the day. At 32 I will take that lol
Good to know about the bacne, I'm dealing with it right now as well...doc has me on minocycline (saving the accutane incase I don't need it).

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Yatesy! Hey did you ever jump on some injectables? I've been curious to hear about how things went for you.
Yep, jumped on them and never came off. Just started a blast last week, 2 pins in on test and mast and going to add in tren ace and tren base pwo in a few weeks. Tbh I'm running the mk677 just because of the tren.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to know about the bacne, I'm dealing with it right now as well...doc has me on minocycline (saving the accutane incase I don't need it).
Mine was caused by a batch of test my body didn't agree with, it back3d off a lot when I switched brands of test but mk677 is really getting me back to normal.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Practically every study, forum, user feedback has suggested bed time. For me personally and many others, hands swelled up making my wedding ring quite uncomfortable.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Practically every study, forum, user feedback has suggested bed time. For me personally and many others, hands swelled up making my wedding ring quite uncomfortable.
After a few weeks it goes away. Does any1 know why that seems to happen to so many ppl?

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received GHar1ne from Olympus UK yesterday.
Popped the first 10mg pill mid-day, the second one right before bed.
I have probably slept 3 hours at most, couldn't fall asleep for 2 hours and woke up at 5am non-refreshed at all.

Is this pattern going to get better within a few days or you guys have had similar experiences for longer time?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
U should sleep better. Give it a week or so. If it don't work discontue

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read on a few forums lots of posts saying SARMs can't be encapsulated, and that if they are they are either tremendously under-dosed or prohormones.
Price of 45 days supply from Olympus MK677 is 60USD, price of liquid MK677 for 30 days from *********** (apparently reputable) is 150USD!!! Talk about a price difference...

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
I've read on a few forums lots of posts saying SARMs can't be encapsulated, and that if they are they are either tremendously under-dosed or prohormones.
Price of 45 days supply from Olympus MK677 is 60USD, price of liquid MK677 for 30 days from *********** (apparently reputable) is 150USD!!! Talk about a price difference...
Where is this bull**** coming from, only reason it was originally suspended into liquid form is because of legal purposes. You can say it's for research purposes for animal testing and trials but if it's in pill form they know it's for human consumption.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Where is this bull**** coming from, only reason it was originally suspended into liquid form is because of legal purposes. You can say it's for research purposes for animal testing and trials but if it's in pill form they know it's for human consumption.
It's coming from Dylan on evo

AllTheGainz

Awards
I can get it in lq form from SarmX for like $100 I think. I haven't seen of its legit tho, loads of people swear by them tho but that's true with every company.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd go with a trusted supplement company way before I would a research cem company

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone used the Focused Nutrition product for a long duration as thinking of switching from OL when finished as quite abit cheaper here in UK...

muchstronger2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone used the Focused Nutrition product for a long duration as thinking of switching from OL when finished as quite abit cheaper here in UK...
Interested in that as well as I have a bottle coming

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I have heard good things about focused , I will most likely be starting theirs soon.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Black stone labs has it in tab form! Just saw some on a site.

pietrov10

Awards
Hi,

Would you notice any positive effects from 10mg of MK677?

I am constantly reading about the hand swelling and bloating, why does this occur?

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Hi,

Would you notice any positive effects from 10mg of MK677?

I am constantly reading about the hand swelling and bloating, why does this occur?
Yes 10mg is a good starting point.

Increased HGH causes water retention, therefore some people look a little more bloated.

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Anyone compared the Fokus Nutrition MK vs Olympus labs.
On 10mg of Olympus labs MK 6 days in and have yet to have any hunger pangs or vivid dreams (more of an interrupted sleep pattern).
Maybe a bit fuller but no bloating.
Tried 10 morning and 10 evening yesterday and a bit more tired after morning dose but no hunger pangs.
Will continue with 10mg in the morning, 200 huperzine a pre-workout as well as 5mg melatonin before bed and we will se how it goes.
Will raise to 20mg after about 2 weeks.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi guys ! new to this forum !!!!! im from greece thessaloniki and i want to say respect for this site!!! im ready to take mk-677 ! the only brand which i can find to my country is olympus labs ghar1ne .I want to know if this product is legit and safe ! also im new on sarms and i m afraid because i saw some articles which say that mk 677 is very dangerous for cancer!is this real???? also the same for cardar1ne ! im 22 years old .. nice to meet you guys !!!!plz help me !

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mk677 is not going to give you cancer, Olympus labs is legit. Sarms are just like prohormones and you need to really research them before you mess with them. (Mk677 is not a sarm) it raises natural gh output.
Do your research through people's results in logs and real medical studies and don't listen to the morons on YouTube. Hope this helps

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wooow so fast thx bro...you know here in greece i can find many articles for sarms because i thinks they are illegal! i was reading to many aarticles for mk 677 and cardarine (the only supplements which i want to use) .. so you said that it is safe ... my goal is lean mass ! so i will order ghar1ne ! thx you my friend !

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Google can provide you with plenty of info and look around this site

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi again guys!!!!!! i got a question! on two months (february ) i will beggin cutting ... can i stack ghar1ne with eca????? is this a good combination?

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you Dylan Gemell?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Mk677 is not going to give you cancer, Olympus labs is legit. Sarms are just like prohormones and you need to really research them before you mess with them. (Mk677 is not a sarm) it raises natural gh output.
Do your research through people's results in logs and real medical studies and don't listen to the morons on YouTube. Hope this helps
Olympus Labs are legit, but personally I'd stay clear of Olympus UK products after feedback from users on here, plus I'm pretty sure Olympus Labs said they had nothing to do with Olympus UK (Predator Brand).

I'm on Musclerage MK677 and its good, bloat has subsided after a week and a half which is nice.