Mk-677 / Ibutamoren

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Plenty of ppl have used them any will disagree

2. Quote Originally Posted by muchstronger2 View Post
    I've read on a few forums lots of posts saying SARMs can't be encapsulated, and that if they are they are either tremendously under-dosed or prohormones.
    Price of 45 days supply from Olympus MK677 is 60USD, price of liquid MK677 for 30 days from *********** (apparently reputable) is 150USD!!! Talk about a price difference...
    Where is this bull**** coming from, only reason it was originally suspended into liquid form is because of legal purposes. You can say it's for research purposes for animal testing and trials but if it's in pill form they know it's for human consumption.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by warlordwrug View Post
    Where is this bull**** coming from, only reason it was originally suspended into liquid form is because of legal purposes. You can say it's for research purposes for animal testing and trials but if it's in pill form they know it's for human consumption.
    It's coming from Dylan on evo

4. Quote Originally Posted by Joedoubledose View Post
    It's coming from Dylan on evo
    He is a shill that's all I have to say.

5. I can get it in lq form from SarmX for like $100 I think. I haven't seen of its legit tho, loads of people swear by them tho but that's true with every company.
    •   

6. I'd go with a trusted supplement company way before I would a research cem company

7. Quote Originally Posted by warlordwrug View Post
    He is a shill that's all I have to say.
    You're preaching to the choir lol

8. Anyone used the Focused Nutrition product for a long duration as thinking of switching from OL when finished as quite abit cheaper here in UK...

9. Quote Originally Posted by AndroRage View Post
    Anyone used the Focused Nutrition product for a long duration as thinking of switching from OL when finished as quite abit cheaper here in UK...
    Interested in that as well as I have a bottle coming

10. Quote Originally Posted by muchstronger2 View Post
    Interested in that as well as I have a bottle coming
    Not a fan, some of their blends make no sense where some ingredients are overdosed where others are under
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

11. I have heard good things about focused , I will most likely be starting theirs soon.

12. Black stone labs has it in tab form! Just saw some on a site.

13. Hi,

Would you notice any positive effects from 10mg of MK677?

I am constantly reading about the hand swelling and bloating, why does this occur?

14. Quote Originally Posted by pietrov10 View Post
    Hi,

Would you notice any positive effects from 10mg of MK677?

I am constantly reading about the hand swelling and bloating, why does this occur?
    Yes 10mg is a good starting point.

Increased HGH causes water retention, therefore some people look a little more bloated.

15. Anyone compared the Fokus Nutrition MK vs Olympus labs.
    On 10mg of Olympus labs MK 6 days in and have yet to have any hunger pangs or vivid dreams (more of an interrupted sleep pattern).
    Maybe a bit fuller but no bloating.
    Tried 10 morning and 10 evening yesterday and a bit more tired after morning dose but no hunger pangs.
    Will continue with 10mg in the morning, 200 huperzine a pre-workout as well as 5mg melatonin before bed and we will se how it goes.
    Will raise to 20mg after about 2 weeks.

16. hi guys ! new to this forum !!!!! im from greece thessaloniki and i want to say respect for this site!!! im ready to take mk-677 ! the only brand which i can find to my country is olympus labs ghar1ne .I want to know if this product is legit and safe ! also im new on sarms and i m afraid because i saw some articles which say that mk 677 is very dangerous for cancer!is this real???? also the same for cardar1ne ! im 22 years old .. nice to meet you guys !!!!plz help me !

17. Mk677 is not going to give you cancer, Olympus labs is legit. Sarms are just like prohormones and you need to really research them before you mess with them. (Mk677 is not a sarm) it raises natural gh output.
    Do your research through people's results in logs and real medical studies and don't listen to the morons on YouTube. Hope this helps

18. wooow so fast thx bro...you know here in greece i can find many articles for sarms because i thinks they are illegal! i was reading to many aarticles for mk 677 and cardarine (the only supplements which i want to use) .. so you said that it is safe ... my goal is lean mass ! so i will order ghar1ne ! thx you my friend !

19. Google can provide you with plenty of info and look around this site

20. thank you very much!!!!!

21. hi again guys!!!!!! i got a question! on two months (february ) i will beggin cutting ... can i stack ghar1ne with eca????? is this a good combination?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ibutamoren/MK-677 and or STR3NGTH PCT?
    By Zariph in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-08-2015, 02:46 PM
  2. ostarine (mk-2886) and ibutamoren (mk-677) recomp
    By stespiel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-02-2014, 10:39 AM
  3. ostarine (mk-2886) and ibutamoren (mk-677) recomp
    By stespiel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-28-2014, 03:49 PM
  4. Potentially interesting new secretagogue MK-677