Ostalean from E.P.G. discontinued?

1MoreRep224

Awards
Anyone happen to hear anything about EPG's Ostalean product being discontinued?If so what is the reason behind this.I purchased this ptoduct 3 weeks ago and have been using it daily.Im thinking maybe they got popped for selling an ostarinr product as a dietary supplement and included dosing instructions on the label?Anyone got any feedback would be appreciated

Hawkwarrior

Awards
How's the run going? I've been curious about this product. Seems like it's been selling pretty good,too

1MoreRep224

Awards
Its been 3 weeks as of today at 25 mg a day.I have noticed a strength and endurance increase over the past week and I have dropped about 5 pounds since i began cycle .My messutments on my forearms,biceps and triceps ,chest and calves and quads have neither increased but they have not decreased either.this tells me the weight ive been losing is around my core and lower abdoman area wich is good.I am able to see my abs again they are far from ripped but my gut is diminishing.So overall the product has taken two weeks to feel any strength increase but the fat loss has been steady over first 3 weeks.I have 5 more weeks to go.As far as side effects I have been feeling slightly tired and lethargic from this stuff but it hasnt affected my training because once i get about 15 min into my workout im fired up and ready to go

1MoreRep224

Awards
Forgot a few key points.I am using this as a recomping supplement so my diet and training has been adjusted accordingly.I was 206 lbs during start of week 1 and Im now 201 lbs at 5'11" tall.If an the end of an 8 week cycle leaves me back up to 205 lbs but lean and solid with a toned core and get my six pack back I will consider it a success.I have done multiple AAS cycles in past so I dont expect this stuff to compare but Ide like to see "some" results.

jackedjimbean

Awards
Forgot a few key points.I am using this as a recomping supplement so my diet and training has been adjusted accordingly.I was 206 lbs during start of week 1 and Im now 201 lbs at 5'11" tall.If an the end of an 8 week cycle leaves me back up to 205 lbs but lean and solid with a toned core and get my six pack back I will consider it a success.I have done multiple AAS cycles in past so I dont expect this stuff to compare but Ide like to see "some" results.
Now would ostalean shut you down? Would you use it during your pct after coming off AAS?

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Now would ostalean shut you down? Would you use it during your pct after coming off AAS?
Osta will suppress you, especially at 25mg. After 6 weeks at 25mg, I was in the clinical deficiency range. Depending on how sensitive you are, it may also shut you down. booneman77 was shutdown hard after two weeks' use, if I remember correctly.
So no, you would not use a suppressive compound in PCT, when you're trying to bring your T levels back up.

1MoreRep224

Awards
I havent done an AAS cycle in over 3 yrs.So this Ostarine cycle is not being used as part of PCT or a bridge between cycles.I did some research on it and decided to give it a shot for 8 weeks as a recomp (losing body fat while maintaining or continuing to build lean muscle)My current goal is to be a nice lean and solid 205 lbs.My only real fat seems to concentarated around my pectoral area and my mid-section and Osterine is said to shine as a body fat reducer especially around the abdomen.Ive reduced my daily calorie intake from 3,600 calories a day to 2,800.I will be concentarting on 8-12 rep range for all sets of each exercise and included 20 min of cardio post workout 4 days a week.Hopefully this will get me where I want to be

1MoreRep224

Awards
ostarine can shut down natural test production so I will be using 4 weeks of PCT at the end of cycle.I have been experiencing lethargy after 3 weeks of use so far so I have my suspicions that it has began to shut me down slightly.The only supplements Im using other than Ostarine are whey protein that has creatine and BCAA's in it.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Osta will suppress you, especially at 25mg. After 6 weeks at 25mg, I was in the clinical deficiency range. Depending on how sensitive you are, it may also shut you down. booneman77 was shutdown hard after two weeks' use, if I remember correctly.
So no, you would not use a suppressive compound in PCT, when you're trying to bring your T levels back up.
4 weeks actually, but yes. at the week mark I had more low t issues than I did running 6 weeks of epi/tren.... osta sucked.

1MoreRep224

Awards
Would nolva or clomid be a good choice for PCT?

1MoreRep224

Awards
Ok thanks bro.I had read about some people using hcgenerate or tirbulus and DAA.for what ide be spending on that OTC crap I can get clomid or nolva cheaper and be sure it will work.thanks again for the input.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok thanks bro.I had read about some people using hcgenerate or tirbulus and DAA.for what ide be spending on that OTC crap I can get clomid or nolva cheaper and be sure it will work.thanks again for the input.
Oh ya for sure. Hcgenerate and that brand in general are just overpriced garbage anyways. And daa can actually be a bad thing. For me it causes nothing but problems and sides.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe Ostalean tested positive for being spiked with ph...

1MoreRep224

Awards
Wow!ok well that explains why when i sent them an email in regards to their product being dicontinued I have recieved no reply or explanation.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
Ive noticed osta shred was discontinued as well and wondered if osta itself was banned.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
4 weeks actually, but yes. at the week mark I had more low t issues than I did running 6 weeks of epi/tren.... osta sucked.
Oh ya for sure. Hcgenerate and that brand in general are just overpriced garbage anyways. And daa can actually be a bad thing. For me it causes nothing but problems and sides.
Wow Boone, you must be really sensitive to this stuff. I loved both Osta and DAA. Someone commented from a study that after the first two weeks in PCT (thumb in the air estimate here), it can actually start reducing your test, so if you take it over your whole PCT it can hamper your recovery.
I'll probably be cutting it's use down in my next cycle.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I used Rebirth, bulbine, and DAA at the end of my cycle, but after 6 weeks at 25mg I was not as suppressed as booneman77 (did bloods before PCT). I felt really good on Osta and really hated coming to the end of the six weeks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow Boone, you must be really sensitive to this stuff. I loved both Osta and DAA. Someone commented from a study that after the first two weeks in PCT (thumb in the air estimate here), it can actually start reducing your test, so if you take it over your whole PCT it can hamper your recovery.
I'll probably be cutting it's use down in my next cycle.
Ya, its funny because I don't have this type of response to literally anything else I've ever taken... couldn't have hated these two more.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Finished the EPG ostalean several weeks back and had great results for a recomp. Had some moderate suppression but a few weeks into my pct with Nolva, armistane, a test booster I'm feeling back to my old self. After I had finished I only lost a little strength bench did go down 10lbs, and so definition but overall gains that I didn't have prior to the start still remain. So I'm bummed that this was discontinued. I'm glad I bought 3 more bottles for future cycles. Spiked with a PH I'd say that's plausible.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ouch...do you remember where you read it?
Ask ray about it, he gave us all a big list of supplements that tested bad. They were either underdosed like crazy or had something completely different in them than the label stated. Osta lean just really stuck out in my head because it tested as something really ridiculous.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
Ask ray about it, he gave us all a big list of supplements that tested bad. They were either underdosed like crazy or had something completely different in them than the label stated. Osta lean just really stuck out in my head because it tested as something really ridiculous.
Yea I'm going to follow up with him as well. As mentioned before, I just finished a run with it and was very happy with it.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
What is ray's screen name if you know?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is ray's screen name if you know?
I'm not really able to give out that info freely. Maybe NewAgeMayan or xtyler can follow up on this for you with the specifics on the tests.

Plex78

Plex78

Awards
I'm not really able to give out that info freely. Maybe NewAgeMayan or xtyler can follow up on this for you with the specifics on the tests.
Yes totally understandable. I tried doing online and offline searches in regards to the ban and can't find anything much about it. A friend of mine in the supplement company who works with chemists told me he was uncertain but it was possible that the expected FDA ban on SARMs has began and EPG was the first to have something pulled. I'm just worried about it since I had taken the product previously. I had great results but did experience some moderately strong suppression that is just beginning to correct itself. I found the suppression a little unusual since I have taken several PHs years ago and when I was younger and never experienced the suppression that I had in result from the ostalean.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 3
Anabolics 6
Supplements 1
Anabolics 6
Supplements 2