RPN Havoc

Dcbeast

Awards
I'm going to buy a bottle of RPN as I had so much sucess with it a couple years ago. I'm going to run it standalone.

20/20/20/30/30

W/Milk Thistle

And PCT = tamoxifen citrate, and possibly a sarm like MK2866 what do you guys think?

Dcbeast

Awards
My question is what do you busy think? And do you think all Havoc out there is bunk nowadays?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My question is what do you busy think? And do you think all Havoc out there is bunk nowadays?
I believe a company purchased the rights to produce Havoc which is why it is still available despite being discontinued a while ago. I have no idea about the legitimacy of the current product. I've seen many mixed reviews. Also, MK2866(Osta) is not a good choice for PCT as it will keep you suppressed.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
20/30/30/40 or 30/30/30/30 is how I would run a single bottle, nolva 40/40/20/20 or clomid 50/50/25/25 pct (I prefer clomid)And yes, havoc is a very commonly faked ph due to it's popularity, but like the others have stated, there is a Uk Distributor that still manufactures it ;)

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh yeah, ditch the milk thistle and grab an all-in-one cycle support. I recommend Lgi Damage Control or Sparta Shield

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3