Best fat burner

B

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi can anyone tell me whats the best fat burner i was using extreme LeanFuelExtreme by iron mag labs for 30 days no good resuls
My goal its to burn fat but no lose muscle

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi can anyone tell me whats the best fat burner i was using extreme LeanFuelExtreme by iron mag labs for 30 days no good resuls
My goal its to burn fat but no lose muscle
This should have been posted in the supplements forum. No worries though, check out Ignit3 by Olympus Labs. Lots of other options out as well.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Carderine with carnatine is a good stack

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Burn Xtreme by nutraceutical innovations. Logs on the site .
Red ghost by controlled labs . Logs also on this site.
Both good products. Ive been cycling them in a 4 wk on 1 wk off switch pattern .
Im half way through great results.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OxyMax XT. It is a retty strong thermogenic and contains N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine and Beta-Phenylethylamine which work together. These two ingredients give a euphoric type feeling, users report feeling this from the first dose. Appetite suppression is good as well. I would look into any fat burner with forskolin and OxyMa XT has a full dose of it.

Foskolin is great when cutting due to its ability to increase fat loss and to help maintain lean mass. This is the goal when cutting. Here are two good articles on the power of forskolin and the results it can provide.

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'm going to try this soon with carderine and carnatine plus from beatencourt ! Should be a good stack . No blend.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Norcodrene and shift is a great stack to try by pes.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I would second the OxyMax xt. It has the mood boosting ingredients that Ant has mentioned earlier, but I really like how it includes F95 which I always use when cutting. I feel that F95 helps me retain more mass than dieting without it. I personally don't get much hunger suppression from supps so I can't fully comment on that but the mood boosting is also very real. Taking it in the morning and I am feeling ready to go.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I like Level II from Formutech..gets me sweating..Lipodrene from Hi Tech..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As you can see theres tons of options... depends what you want as far as stim vs non stim (or both)

Stim - OG norcodrene (new version is unproven just yet), SNS bulk yohimbine (can be part of an ECY stack)

Non - SNS Lean Edge, anything with forskolin, SNS thyrocaps, etc

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
As you can see theres tons of options... depends what you want as far as stim vs non stim (or both)

Stim - OG norcodrene (new version is unproven just yet), SNS bulk yohimbine (can be part of an ECY stack)

Non - SNS Lean Edge, anything with forskolin, SNS thyrocaps, etc
Are there any specific brands of ecy Stack that you would recommend? I have been looking into this I've tried the ECA but nvr ecy. Thanks for your time.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Are there any specific brands of ecy Stack that you would recommend? I have been looking into this I've tried the ECA but nvr ecy. Thanks for your time.
SNS sells bulk yHcl for a very affordable price.
If you can't handle yhcl then give rauwscoline a try. It is alpha-yohimbine and for many people who don't tolerate the sides of y hcl well can take alpha-y. Performax makes TA-2 max which is bulk alpha-y as is EvoMuse's Alphaburn

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thermoxyn has been my favorite well rounded fat burner but dexaprine crushes my appetite the best. EC stack is still extremely effective also. I've actually stacked ephedrine with my thermoxyn.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you can't just buy an "ecy" product or stack... its separate items... If you've bought an "ECA" product, and it wasn't 15+ years ago, it was not real E.

for Y - bulk yohimbine HCL 2.5-12mg , work up to it slowly (SNS has it for like $4 a bottle usually)
for C - bulk caffiene pills, 200mg (Again, SNS has super cheap bottles)
for E - you can either find a way to buy ephedrine hcl from canada or you can go with Primatene (eHcl) or Bronkaid (eSulfate) - hcl is superior tho - these are behind the couter at the pharmacy and in the US can only be bought in certain qty's within a month

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thermoxyn has been my favorite well rounded fat burner but dexaprine crushes my appetite the best. EC stack is still extremely effective also. I've actually stacked ephedrine with my thermoxyn.
Could something like oxymax xt be stacked with a bulk Yhcl ? Quads_of_Stee

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
you can't just buy an "ecy" product or stack... its separate items... If you've bought an "ECA" product, and it wasn't 15+ years ago, it was not real E.

for Y - bulk yohimbine HCL 2.5-12mg , work up to it slowly (SNS has it for like $4 a bottle usually)
for C - bulk caffiene pills, 200mg (Again, SNS has super cheap bottles)
for E - you can either find a way to buy ephedrine hcl from canada or you can go with Primatene (eHcl) or Bronkaid (eSulfate) - hcl is superior tho - these are behind the couter at the pharmacy and in the US can only be bought in certain qty's within a month
Thanks !!!!!! I been looking to drop the rest of this belly fat . I hit a wall with the diet . Dropped 40lbs in 7 months need to drop 40 more .

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Could something like oxymax xt be stacked with a bulk Yhcl ? Quads_of_Stee
You could add bulk yhcl to oxymax xt, but we have included a dosage that will work already. If you want to add yhcl do it very cautiously and at 2.5mg amounts

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks !!!!!! I been looking to drop the rest of this belly fat . I hit a wall with the diet . Dropped 40lbs in 7 months need to drop 40 more .
If you've got 40lb to lose then you absolutely should be able to do the majority with diet alone. If things have stalled, you need to adjust cals or maybe macros.

Save something like ecy for the last 10-15lb when it's borderline impossible to push further with diet and your metabolism is hating life.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If you've got 40lb to lose then you absolutely should be able to do the majority with diet alone. If things have stalled, you need to adjust cals or maybe macros.

Save something like ecy for the last 10-15lb when it's borderline impossible to push further with diet and your metabolism is hating life.
That sounds good . I guess i could drop cals to 2500 . Maybe switch from hiit to something else with better fit for my goal.

Is there an SNS sale for the 4th of july?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That sounds good . I guess i could drop cals to 2500 . Maybe switch from hiit to something else with better fit for my goal.

Is there an SNS sale for the 4th of july?
oh man, if you're still over 2500 then you've got tons or room to play with cals! take it slow tho. don't drop more than 100 at a time.

as for sales, I don't know of any specifically yet (sns sales are always on at one retailer or another tho) but I'm 100% sure they will be at more than one retailer

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
oh man, if you're still over 2500 then you've got tons or room to play with cals! take it slow tho. don't drop more than 100 at a time.

as for sales, I don't know of any specifically yet (sns sales are always on at one retailer or another tho) but I'm 100% sure they will be at more than one retailer
Yes ! At this point im just going to drop as much weight as i can . Since gaining muscle losing fat is to confusing hah . Ill drop low as possible then just build on that .

Ill be looking for those sns deals in the coming week .

Maybe diet for another 6 to 8 weeks . Hopefully I can re ignite the metabolism. Was going strong as f then just boom hit a wall.

B

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Since we are in zhe anabolic section that would be Trenbolon as far as Steroids, Clenbuterol, T3 and a certain poison consisting of two nitrogen Atoms and a cetain ring we must not talk about here.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Since we are in zhe anabolic section that would be Trenbolon as far as Steroids, Clenbuterol, T3 and a certain poison consisting of two nitrogen Atoms and a cetain ring we must not talk about here.
Lol d n _ .....

Bert Renyolds

Bert Renyolds

Awards
Do whatever is convenient. I do morning hiit fasted, but my evening liss is fed. At the end of the day, fasted or fed has the same fatloss results.
i agree!!!! i cant do cardio fed tho. i have my best cardio sessions fasted OoOo and of course with some yohimine hcl + Black Coffee :)

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
i agree!!!! i cant do cardio fed tho. i have my best cardio sessions fasted OoOo and of course with some yohimine hcl + Black Coffee :)
Oh yeah, throwing something like yohim into the mix changes what is optimal for sure.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keto with carderine and carnatine is awesome !!!