ditch PH's and go all in?

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
What's up guy's, I've been thinking a LOT about how and what I'm going to use for my first cycle. I almost feel as if I am going to be putting my body through this, why waste my time getting half of the results I could achieve with the real deal? I mean when the time comes my diet will be on point and my training will also be. So if I'm going to be putting in the effort, I'd like to be getting all the rewards lol!!

Am i right in my thinking? Or should I just go forward with my original plan of starting light with a mild PH cycle?

That plan was dermacrine, sup3r-1 and sup3r-epi for 6 wks.

I'd love to hear some more experienced guys and how they feel on it. What's the pros or cons if there is any

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
A simple test only cycle 500 mg a week cycle is good

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My first cycle was epistane solo and it was great, after that cycle though I had no more good cycles. Maybe try a solo with ph/ds first if you want, but its something I would only do once a year if I could go back. Going straight to test e or test cyp wouldnt be a bad choice either

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do the "real" thing.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
If your new to the game even 300 of test cyp a wk would be great.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Make sure you learn pct and support supps as well .

clk

clk

Awards
Just do test. It's better and safer although it's pretty boring unless it's your first time taking anytyimg.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Well just got my testosterone panel back. Total t is 220 and free test is in middle range, have follow up with doc tomorrow. Looks like ill hopefully be getting a script for test!

Kiwigear

Kiwigear

Banned
Awards
A basic test only cycle over 10-12 weeks will yield faaaaar superior gains and is generally safer than a oral only pH cycle..

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
A basic test only cycle over 10-12 weeks will yield faaaaar superior gains and is generally safer than a oral only pH cycle..
yeah man that's the plan now!! i got a follow up with my doctor tomorrow morning. i'm hoping he's gonna hook me up with a script for test and not want to go the patch route. if not, i'll just get it elsewhere. i guess since my bodies natural test is shutdown I can go ahead and jump head first without the worry of screwing myself up for life, i already am lol!